clutch for the big day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageCrazy81

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so my LRP32 is comin tomorrow n i need a clutch n the only one they have in stock at my hobby store is a 3 shoe integy for an XL i hope it works for now? any feedback? and if someone can give me a good suggestion for a good clutch for the lrp32 plz let me know.

thanks guys alot I'm so pumped, like a kid on xmas lol

The Integy 3 shoe aluminum clutches are actually good clutches to use. That's what I'm running on my Savage now. Don't forget you have to break-in a new engine properly.

yea def, can u send me a link or something for a proper break in, or is it the same as how the hpi manual is? i want this engine to be perfect

I would get an m2c 4 shoe clutch. The Integy will work, but their aluminum will glaze over fairly quick.

I know it is suprising but as Racer said the Integy clutches are not that bad. About every half gallon to gallon I pull off the clutch bell and flie the lip off of them and sand the inside of the bell lightly. Doing that I never have any problems out of them.

thanks joey you def been alot of help, my lrp32 comes today ill let u know how it goes when i get it in the sav x

The engine will come with instructions on how to break it in and tune it. I will also tell what temp range to keep it in during break in. Do you have a temp gun? If not it's a wise investment. The XL already comes with a 3 shoe aluminum clutch.

Back