CL to RC conv.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't a clue as to how a tank of that six would work in reguards to balance. I guess my main concern would be the durability. I know this is all experimental (or at least mental :hehe:) so I understand keeping cost to a minimum to get it going. However it works, it flies a LOT better than my plane!!!

I haven't a clue as to how a tank of that six would work in reguards to balance. I guess my main concern would be the durability. I know this is all experimental (or at least mental :hehe:) so I understand keeping cost to a minimum to get it going. However it works, it flies a LOT better than my plane!!!

Lol....totally experimental!
These planes I dug out of the dumpster ,I barely caught them in time before they met their faith ,so if its a bomb ,let it explode ,
if so ,its no loss ,if it does manage to fly ,I will beat it!...:p

The CG is currently between the spar an the leading edge of the wing with a full tank ,
The plane is still real light as well!
that's with out radio gear ,I will try to balance out with it!

Last edited:
Have you checked your CG yet? Your going to have to balance it with the battery and radio equipment. That plane has a really long nose.

Have you checked your CG yet? Your going to have to balance it with the battery and radio equipment. That plane has a really long nose.

The CG is balancing between the spar an the leading edge of the wing with full tank right now!
with out gear ,I will use the gear to balance!..:cool:

Where I have no experience at all with flight (other than a cox helicopter that made it thru maybe 5 flights and a LOT of duct tape( you plan sounds good to me! Lol! It's fun for me to watch and learn, whether its cars, planes or lawnmowers! I store all this stuff away in my brain... Occasionally it even comes back out as helpful to me or others! :hehe: Carry on and post often, with success or failure. It's all learning either way!

Where I have no experience at all with flight (other than a cox helicopter that made it thru maybe 5 flights and a LOT of duct tape( you plan sounds good to me! Lol! It's fun for me to watch and learn, whether its cars, planes or lawnmowers! I store all this stuff away in my brain... Occasionally it even comes back out as helpful to me or others! :hehe: Carry on and post often, with success or failure. It's all learning either way!

I use to fly 20 years ago ,don't worry ,I killed my baby years ago!;;;;:hehe:

I got 3 more for more experiments!.......
upload_2017-1-22_17-6-23.png

TOTALLY agree! The guy in the middle must barf after the spins! Imagine that sucker breaking loose!!!

Back