Castle side winder 4 esc and 4600kv castle motor. Which car should I put it in?

• Thread starter NurturantQuasar
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I almost got it working it turns on and off and has steering but no throttle. I know what I need to do to fix it. But when I get it working should I leave the motor and esc in the slash 4x4? Or take it out and put it in my stampede brushed 2wd? I’m afraid it might burn up in the slash but idk. What do you guys think?

Either would be fine as long as the gearing is correct for what you use it for. I personally would do the stampede. I have a sidewinder 4 and 5700kv system in my smt10 and its brutal fast and fun. Just my 2 cents lo

So I almost got it working it turns on and off and has steering but no throttle. I know what I need to do to fix it. But when I get it working should I leave the motor and esc in the slash 4x4? Or take it out and put it in my stampede brushed 2wd? I’m afraid it might burn up in the slash but idk. What do you guys think?

I know it might sound crazy for me to suggest this, but I am willing to have you put it in my car. Therefore, I can test it out for you and make sure it will not cause any damage to your vehicles. I know I am taking a huge risk here, but I'm always willing to help people out. It's the selfless side of me, which I am extremely humble about that.

Back