Castle Creations?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estep64

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I bought a Mini 8ight and it has the Castle Creations Mamba Micro Pro ESC and motor, havent played with a stock mini 8ight so i dont really know how much of a difference there is, so what do you all think about this system? also it came with a 2s Lipo. Where can i get a Lipo charger for a good price?

Check out www.hobbypartz.com for a good deal on lipo chargers and batteries as well, as for the Castle Creations stuff I am petty sure that is a good upgrade over the stock stuff, I run there stuff in all of my RC's and it works great...

CC is good, I run Castle ESCs in 4 of my rigs, and Castle motors in 2 of them.

Castle is great for bashing but if you want to race Id probably use something sensored.

I run the Mamba Micro Pro/6800kV motor combo in my Rc-18r and RC-18t. Great little combo.

Look on hobby king for batteries and chargers, I got 2x2s 1x3s 1x80w turnigy lipo balancer/charger, some plugs for $100 delivered

Also, it has a gensacearespammers 1550 in it, is that a good lipo? it seems pretty quick with that one, but is there one that will make it quicker? i know 3s, but iam afraid of breaking stuff with a 3s