Car won't run right?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firstly thanks for all the genuine help on the forum :thumbs-up:, Tntpoof you are an absolute joke commenting like that on my FIRST POST asking for help I believe ADMIN needs to have a CHAT with you! For your information, I am disabled and also have severe Dyspraxia and use voice recognition to type for me as I am unable to use a keyboard! Your comment in the UK would be classed as Disability Discrimination but you living in the good old USA perhaps talk to DISABLED people like that we are NOT second class citizens!! So with a heavy heart, I do NOT want to participate in this forum anymore!

Firstly thanks for all the genuine help on the forum :thumbs-up:, Tntpoof you are an absolute joke commenting like that on my FIRST POST asking for help I believe ADMIN needs to have a CHAT with you! For your information, I am disabled and also have severe Dyspraxia and use voice recognition to type for me as I am unable to use a keyboard! Your comment in the UK would be classed as Disability Discrimination but you living in the good old USA perhaps talk to DISABLED people like that we are NOT second class citizens!! So with a heavy heart, I do NOT want to participate in this forum anymore!

TNT has always been like that ,that is his disability ,we are all already use to his remarks ,so we just
except him for who he is ,so we dont discriminate him either!... 🤣

You aint gotta leave bro, you can just put him on ignore and then you wont have to worry about it anymore. Most of us live in the US and dont act like that.

Sorry bud! I'm fairly new here my self. You are correct TNT like to say stupid sh*it. But I've come to find out. That is just the way he is. Ni excuse . He loves to eat his words and feet. Guys jump all over him and call him out. All the time As graywolf74 did immediately. Sorry you were affended. But don't let one person ruin something that you like. Just block him.

You can PM me anytime man no worries👍👍all Americans are not complete asshats