Sold / Found Brushless Traxxas Revo Nemesis 8XL 2.5 Mamba Max MM Conversion Fast torque converted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhatman

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Condition: Used Excellent

Why Selling: Realized I loved doing the conversion, but don't have enough time to enjoy it.
Willing to Trade: Yes

Item Description:

You are looking at a custom conversion of a 2.5 Traxxas REVO. All metal is 16 gauge Steel, and reinforced when needed. Gear mesh is easily adjusted, and has a wide range.

Motor: Nemesis 8XL. The 8XL provides plenty of torque for big monster trucks, yet maintains good top end nearing 40mph on 12 cells!

ESC: Mamba Max. The Mamba Max is an ESC made by Castle Creations with potential to run any 540 sized motor, brushed or brushless. This ESC can be programmed by the Castle link, which would be included. Runs great with the 8XL.

Batteries: Batteries are not included, but pictured are some 4200's from all-battery. This is a 12 cell setup that will put the truck near the 40mph mark. I seem to get around 15-20 minutes on these batteries.

Radio: The radio is the Stock TQ 2 channel radio. This is an AM Radio on 26.995 mhz. I put the antenna mount well enough so the antenna can stand straight up, and there isnt much interference.

UBEC: This is the blue device. The UBEC is a universal battery eliminator circuit. This means instead of having to run a reciever pack, this device provides constant 6 volts to the electronics. Compared to stock, 4.8 volts.

Cage: The cage is made of 3/16 cold rolled steel welded together. It fits on the rear body mount tower, and the front body mount tower.

What you get:

E-Revo

Revo 2.5 Rollcage

Transmitter

Castle Link

Spares (Body Posts, screws, Mamba Box)

DSCN1695.jpg

DSCN1699.jpg

DSCN1697.jpg

DSCN1700.jpg

I am willing to part out as a roller or how it is. I will not sell electronics individually.

I am looking to get $600 shipped or best offer. This truly is a great deal for an awesome truck.

Bumpin it up for the morning!

how much do you want for the roll cage shipped?

any intrest in pc stuff? I have the following
BFG Tech 7800 GTX
2Gb Corsair XMS Pro PC-6400 (has the led's)
Asus P5N32D SLI Deluxe
Pentium D 805 stock is 2.66Ghz, has been up to 4.2Ghz, runs 3.66-3.8 stable.
Silverstone 750 watt psu 4 12V rails

Revo is sold... Mods can close this thread.

Thread closed!

Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.