Sold / Found any interest in erevo brushless rtr?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I picked up a used erevo today and not even thinking about it didnt take my batteries with me. I ran it on his and when I got home my batteries dont fit. I didnt want to put any extra money in it so I would rather just turn it around.

The truck runs as it should. Its pretty clean but has normal wear and tear. Everything is stock but the mamba ESC was replaced under warranty so it is newer than the rest of the truck.

I'm only asking what I paid for it which is $340.00 + actual shipping or I'll just say 380 shipped. The truck will come rtr with a tqi radio with docking base, the stock body, a set of street tires in good shape that just need reglued and a few extra parts. The other set of tires are pro line 40 series road rage

I did test this truck in the parking lot so I do know it runs like it should. I can email or text pics let me know if you would like some

Last edited:
You might get a bit more mileage out of this if you could post a couple of pics? I know it has been really helpful for me. Just a suggestion. I have an ERevo and love it.....except the battery compartments.....those could have been designed better in my opinion so I feel your pain! Good luck!

Ya I know. My phone won't let me do it..I've tried everything.

The height of the tray is the problem. To run a 3s with a decent amount of mah it has to be ssoft case. A 50c 3300 soft case works fine. My 3300 40c hard cases are too big.

Also, it sold on eBay but I haven't been paid yet so I'm not going to close the thread for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back