Sold / Found Brushless E-Revo with 4 MaxAmps LIPOs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamState

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Selling my Brushless E-Revo since my 5B gets all the attention. I just took this apart for cleaning and inspected major components. Problems found where as follows:

1) Slipper clutch pressure plate cracked = I replaced pressure plate, shoes and disk with new parts.

2) Right front lower RPM A-arm has a gouge in it = It's been like this for about 6 months with no problems, but I have a brand new front right upper and lower RPM A-arm kit still in the package that will come with it just in case it ever breaks.

3) Drive shaft/Axles are getting some play in them at the yokes = I usually replace these about once a year. The stock ones are cheap and easy to replace. Truck comes with a full MIP steel CVD axle/drive shaft kit, not installed. I have never used these but my friend I bought the truck from did and had problems with the roll pin (cross pin) coming out. I'm sure there is a fix for this some where by now and the instructions are included that tell you what size pin you need. Also comes with 4 Traxxas steel axles but one is missing the shaft end. $5 part and you have another steel axle kit.

Truck Upgrades: I'm going to miss a few I'm sure.

1) Custom painted F-150 Raptor body. I bought it about a year ago and it has never been run on the truck. I didn't even cut the body mount holes until a couple days ago. Brand new condition. Truck also comes with stock body. It has the usual wear and tear on it.

2) Traxxas exo-carbon wing. Has the usual scrapes on it from wheelies.

3) ESC has been taken apart and internals dipped in Plasti-Dip to water proof. Now the motor, esc, servos and batteries are waterproof. I still wouldn't drive it on the bottom of the lake but regular water and mud are no problem.

4) Four MaxAmps 11.1v 5250mah Lipo batteries and a Lipo Sack. They have about 8-12 full cycles on them. Packs have some of the decal rubbed off do to the nice snug fit into the battery compartments. Always balanced, then charged while balancing , then balanced after charge. Charged at 2.5A or below every time (That's as high as my charger goes so they never went over that). They all charge to 12.54-12.58 then balance down to 12.48-12.50. I prefer to let it balance down like that to extend the battery life. The .08v difference does not make any difference in power. THE CHARGER AND BALANCER ARE NOT INCLUDED...

5) Silver springs in front, Blue in the back. 60wt fluid in rear shocks 50wt in front. Tekno RC front and back sway bars, silver bars installed. Comes with several extra springs, 3/4 full bottles of 50wt/60wt. 2 black sway bars and one extra silver.

6) RPM front upper and lower A-arms. RPM true-track rear A-arms and axle carriers. Comes with 1 new RPM front right upper and lower A-arm set and a few used stock ones.

7) Imex Trail Dawg tires and maximizer wheels. Tires and wheels have about 2 full runs on them and the 15minute test run I did after putting it back together. The only beadlock wheel I have found that actually holds the tire on. The tires have great traction but seem a little soft, might need a stiffer foam or more tape. I might just be used to my hard 5B tires though.

8) Chassis/bumpers/skid plates have the usual scratches. Bulk heads and body mounts are almost like new, front skid plate is new.

9) Center Differential comes with the truck, but is not installed. My friend used it some and took it out before I bought it and I like it without it installed so I have never re-installed it. As far as I know it works fine and looks fairly new.

10) Castle link, cable and book are included for programing the ESC on your computer. you will need to download the software for your operating system from their website. WARNING: I AM USED TO DRIVING THIS TRUCK ON 6S LIPOs AND HAVE THE PUNCH CONTROL SET PRETTY LOW. IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO DRIVING ONE OF THESE I RECOMMEND YOU SET THE PUNCH CONTROL VIA THE CASTLE LINK TO A HIGH SETTING OR YOU WILL DESTROY THE AXLES/DRIVE SHAFTS OR THE REAR END RATHER QUICKLY.

Everything in the pictures will be included, including the transmitter and receiver, except the charger and balancer. The batteries will be shipped out fully charged and balanced and new batteries will be in the transmitter. Transmitter is a little blurry in the pics but is in excellent condition. The 2 extra spur gears are 65T the one installed is 54T. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask.

******SOLD SOLD SOLD******

E-Revo5.jpg

E-Revo6.jpg

E-Revo7.jpg

E-Revo8.jpg

E-Revo9.jpg

E-Revo3.jpg

E-Revo2.jpg

E-Revo1.jpg

E-Revo10.jpg

E-Revo11.jpg

E-Revo12.jpg

E-Revo13.jpg

E-Revo14.jpg

E-Revo15Batt1.jpg

E-Revo16Batt2.jpg

E-Revo17Batt3.jpg

E-RevoBatt4.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that is a sexy looking truck!

very nice truck
i really like the all black look
like its ready to hunt fotr the kill

Thanks guys, hopefully it will go to a good home.

Bump for OBO

sold sold sold

who is the lucky sob? that is a really nice rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back