Breydon's Associated DR10 Unboxing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My M/T’s came off my Losi 22s drag rig. I use them when the car is sitting and swap them out when I run the rig. I use the reg width belted reaction tires on the “wide” Proline rims... Yes, they will fit and hold air to. I also use the Proline Split Six beadlocks... Can’t run air with those rims but, either width tire will fit on those and change out quick with no mess. I really hate gluing tire but, it’s just part of the game. I have a few different combo’s of tires Air- No air, reg width foam/ no foams. If you have a track surface that really hooks... Use the foam, greasy hard to hook tracks use no foams. I carry a box full of combo tire in bags.
Sorry, what do you mean run air? Are you running wheels with valve stems?

Yes sir... Google it.. It’s amazing. Really helps
I've seen them. I've just never used them on anything. I think with our textured concrete surface, we might need as soft a tire as possible. The next time we run, if it even gets warm enough to go out, I will get some slo-mo footage of the car from all sides and post here to show you what it's doing as is. Then maybe you guys can give us some better pointers as to which way to go.

I am going to leave the DR10 stock for right now til we get the Slash done. I just need to order wheels, tires, a body, and a few small things to get it going. But unfortunately, we probably won't get much over 50 degrees for some time now 😥