Breydon's Associated DR10 Unboxing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Breydon finally got to unbox and check out the DR10 @Tunedpipe gave to him. I wish I had filmed him coming in the door. He made a bee-line for the RC room looking for the box, and he was so excited he didn't even see it standing up next to the crawler tables right in plain view. Thank you brother for the quality time with the kiddo. This was a good memory I won't soon forget.

Last edited:
I'm almost excited as Breydon is. You guys have a great time with it and I am thrilled he loves it...
I was impressed with the size of that thing. I think Breydon is right when he said it's a 1/7 scale. ;)

Last edited:
God made high intensity flashlights for a reason!

😉
There are a couple street lights outside illuminating things a tad. We'll manage. Vid will be coming tomorrow. We are going to try it on 3s and see how she does.

Last edited:
Night run. We didn't really get too many good passes because by the time it got up to speed, we couldn't see it. Some people came by and gave their approval though at the end of the video and almost scared the crap out of me.

The funny thing is that it was snowing, a house was on fire somewhere close by, or a volcano erupted. There was crap floating all through the air that was only visible on camera. 34°F outside and not a cloud in the sky.

OMG! I just noticed the D/R for the throttle was turned down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow!

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that darkness, snow, and a house fire did not deter you from doing a first run! 😀
I still don't have a clue what that was. You can see it in the vid blowing upwards at times. I am thinking it was snow, but kinda crazy it was blowing like that. There wasn't any wind. Maybe someone was behind us shaking out an old rug 🤷‍♂️🤔

Little run vid with the dual rate turned up. It's a little too fast now for this parking lot and just spins the tires. Going to have the try some Pro-Line Hoosiers on it.

I like the clear sky snow storm better, I think.
Little run vid with the dual rate turned up. It's a little too fast now for this parking lot and just spins the tires. Going to have the try some Pro-Line Hoosiers on it.
Very cool. Breydon is gonna get the hang of that and smoke your arse man lol..

Yeah, he is. He was getting some nice straight runs in by the end. I think we need different tires for this surface. If not for the tires spinning, it would run straight as an arrow. I love this chassis.