blitz tube chassis?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a guy at the local track that has one. It makes a top heavy truck even more top heavy.

Theres a guy at the local track that has one. It makes a top heavy truck even more top heavy.

thank you for the input, is there anyway you can get me a pic of it?I want to see one first hand if possible.. thank you..:)

If hes there next race ill get pics for you. Next race isnt until the 27th though.

Not that I'm aware of. The cages are seen as more of a bashing mod. Hence their geared more towards slashes.

TGN should have the Black ones back in stock very soon if not already.

IMG_7191.jpg

IMG_7190.jpg

IMG_7188.jpg

IMG_7185.jpg

Got spares :D

IMG_2072.jpg

how about with the top off please, if possible thats what I really looking for..

I totally dig it! Alittle more top heavy isnt gonna kill ya specially if your just bashing.

That's pretty slick, I thought about picking up some tubing and a mapp gas torch and try to braze together a roll cage for mine. I have yet to race it and probably won't, just like to do some light bashing and whatnot, figured a roll cage would look cool.

That really looks good I would like one for my sc10 it makes it look so scale.I really like the one that is made for the sc8 it also has fenders in front and rear to keep some of the dirt out of the rig.Any one seen one for the sc10 thanks.