Binding issue?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it matter then which one I plug my wires into? I'm trying to find a combo that works on the truck. Cause I have.three wires into where they go?

Are you plugging your cables into the receiver the correct way?

Take pics of everything. Post them here.

Does it matter then which one I plug my wires into? I'm trying to find a combo that works on the truck. Cause I have.three wires into where they go?
Channel 1 is for the steering servo, Channel 2 is for the ESC. You also have to make sure the plug are plugged in, in the right direction. The negative pin on each channel is toward the outside of the receiver case, positive is in the middle and the signal wire in on the inside edge of the receiver.

On my receiver I have channel one and 2 aux ports, but where is channel 2?

Spectrum firma 40a smart esc and a Spectrum dx3 radio

Couldnt tell ya. You still havent provided us with the model of radio and receiver you are using.
Do you still want pictures of what's going on with my truck? I still haven't figured it out

Try the esc first and if it does not work, then buy a new receiver
Okay, I'll wire up the new esc tomorrow. Then I'll see what I need to do. Thanks

No problem, I hope it works!
Yeah, I have a basher rc but it's not as fun as the crawler that is down. Would it be the esc or reciever if it was running and I shut it off for the night and it hasn't driven since?

For me, I had the same issue with my slash 4x4 and it was the switch, but Castle Creations said it could also be the esc.
Alright well good to hear that, I'm dieing to take it back out.