Bigger is BETTER (The Sequel)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. No tracers in that belt. You're slacking off, @Rolex. lol

The usual ratio is 1 round out of five is a tracer round designated by an orange tip.

Actually, the rounds are turned out of a solid piece of brass. It's just the lighting that makes them look like they're copper jacketed. I'll be tinting the bullets to look like copper
Are you sure about the orange tips? I thought they were red on tracers.
IMG_1914_0.jpg

wm_1937900.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Great job it almost looks real if I didn't know better.

Green tipped ammo indicates steel penetrating tip. Armor piercing is a black tip and armor piercing incendiary is silver tipped. I was an armorer in the armor and had to know this stuff.

Green tipped ammo indicates steel penetrating tip. Armor piercing is a black tip and armor piercing incendiary is silver tipped. I was an armorer in the armor and had to know this stuff.
Did you work in the ARMY's armory as an armorer?

Yep, I worked on all of my company's small arms while an armorer in the army. When I was on a tank crew, I worked on the BIG guns. lol

Did you work in the ARMY's armory as an armorer?
I was in Texas when I was in the Army. I saw quite a few Armadillos. They were also armored. Well, not their armpits.
I spent most of my time in an office sitting in an arm chair. I was in the 1st Armored Division.

I was in Texas when I was in the Army. I saw quite a few Armadillos. They were also armored. Well, not their armpits.
I spent most of my time in an office sitting in an arm chair. I was in the 1st Armored Division.
when were you in the army? Civil war? Or revolutionary? :D:celebrate:

Your father put you up to that. :mad:
When he told you to write that you probably told him that it would be "Awesome".:doh:
HE SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Rolex SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID, "AWESOME!!!!!!!"

HE SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Rolex SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID, "AWESOME!!!!!!!"
This is the most AWESOME thing that's ever happened, someone get me a cup of tea before I start hyperventilating and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technically, I QUOTED it. It was someone else's conversation. Not what I would say. Sorry to let you down.

Technically, I QUOTED it. It was someone else's conversation. Not what I would say. Sorry to let you down.
It's the fact that you typed the word AWESOME with your own bare hands...

Back