Big A$$ Tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robriguez

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
I saw some guys at the park over the weekend running some savages with THE BIGGEST DAMN TIRES i HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

If I were to compare them to 1:1 trucks I would say the stock savage tire is like a 265/70-r17 on them.....these rims/tires looked like they would be 300/75-r24. They were def bigger than Big Joes.

I tried to ask the guys what they were and where to get them but they were deeks.

Prob Jumbo Maxx rims and tires. IMEX etc..

Have you seen those before?

Or maybe those new Hot Bodies UFO's

I found em, Yeah they are Psycho Tires on UFO wheels Twizted. These things are HUGE. Heavy as hell too....other than the kewl factor I think they would prolly suck the performance right out of that .21bb.

541759.jpg

I got a set of those, but I got the revolution rims and they are huge. Uhh, make that HUGE!!! I don't think that it'll roll over now though. Kind of heavy, but I got a 13cb on the hyper, so it all evens out. It rained after work today so I didn't get a chance to try them out. Maybe tomorrow.

Back