best truck ????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I moved this to a forum where it will get more views.

Your question getting answered depends on what you will be doing with the truck.
Will you be bashing (just playing around with it), racing, a little bit of both?
Let us know. Just for your info, the MGT is no slouch either.
Thanks

myself i would go with the savage. you can bash it around a good bit & when you get board with that & decide to try racing, you can upgrade for that a little at a time or all at once. got $1600.00 in mine in upgrades + aftermarket parts to lessen the weight, add speed as well as to make it stronger.

you really need to check the savage forum as we have discussed this many times. owners of such type vehicles will push what they drive... I have driven
the LSt1, Revo 3.3 and now the X... I didn't like the revo 3.3 too much but was still a cool rig, the Savage and LST1 have odd chassis to service. I think best bang overall would be the Savage series.

Don't forget KYOSHO, they make some kicken stuff and high quality. What type of driving and where is the key to answering your question and YES I AGREE THAT WHAT PEOPLE DRIVE WILL SLANT THEIR PERSPECTIVE.

Jump into the new Truggy world and get the best of both worlds (Truck and Buggy) Check out the new Kyosho ST-US, complete RTR kit with a .28 big block and a DIGITAL radio.

Back