Hello I have a tmaxx classic and just bought this remote and ik it comes stock with just steering trim so u can’t adjust throttle on it or can you

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamnotsmart

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Program the remote I can’t find a manual please help this is the remote https://m.traxxas.com/products/parts/6517 if I can’t program it then it’s fine just don’t get how I’m gonna be able to do anything
If someone can also help me find the Bluetooth remote manual one too for the revo 3.3

Last edited:
Replace it with a flysky GT3b system👍 lot of customizations and you can store 10 receivers and their specific data. Very reliable. No I am not sponsored. Yes I am annoyed by Traxxas receiver electronics

Replace it with a flysky GT3b system👍 lot of customizations and you can store 10 receivers and their specific data. Very reliable. No I am not sponsored. Yes I am annoyed by Traxxas receiver electronics
lol

Program the remote I can’t find a manual please help this is the remote https://m.traxxas.com/products/parts/6517 if I can’t program it then it’s fine just don’t get how I’m gonna be able to do anything
If someone can also help me find the Bluetooth remote manual one too for the revo 3.3
If you click the link you provided and click on "support" on the left side of the screen the manual is right there to download.
(If you're on a phone you have to click "desktop view" in order to see the support link)

Or alternately you can just do a google search for Traxxas 6517 manual and its right there.

I dont mean to be rude but you need to try doing some basic googling before asking other people here to do the work for you. Its one thing if you can't find the answer but a lot of the questions you ask are easily answerable by basic google searches.

Last edited:
If you click the link you provided and click on "support" on the left side of the screen the manual is right there to download.
(If you're on a phone you have to click "desktop view" in order to see the support link)

Thank you man I got it

I don't understand how it is hard to find the manual. Here, let me google it for you...
Screenshot_20231210_055646.jpg

Or alternately you can just do a google search for Traxxas 6517 manual and its right there.

I dont mean to be rude but you need to try doing some basic googling before asking other people here to do the work for you. Its one thing if you can't find the answer but a lot of the questions you ask are easily answerable by basic google searches.
Nah I could not find it all I could find is the one that’s a little bit diffrent every time I searched I finally found the one for the revo was just having trouble with the tmaxx classic remote manual every search I was doing the same manual came up sorry
I don't understand how it is hard to find the manual. Here, let me google it for you...
View attachment 176800
Plus that manual isn’t the same pretty sure

Nah I could not find it all I could find is the one that’s a little bit diffrent every time I searched I finally found the one for the revo was just having trouble with the tmaxx classic remote manual every search I was doing the same manual came up sorry

Plus that manual isn’t the same pretty sure
It says right in WFs screenshot that manual is for the 6517 radio and a few others so I'm not sure why you would think that.

View attachment 176800

It says right in WFs screenshot that manual is for the 6517 radio and a few others so I'm not sure why you would think that.
Just thought it was different my bad and every time I searched for this remote some weird manual came up every single search for a older Traxxas remote
I had already clicked on that link was just trying to find out how I could maybe program the remote or somehow set the throttle control on the remote

Just thought it was different my bad and every time I searched for this remote some weird manual came up every single search for a older Traxxas remote
Nearly every manual for any RC electronic can be found by a simple google search. I rarely cannot find a manual within a minute ir two. And every Traxxas manual is available on their website. A google search will typically bring up a link to Traxxas manuals right near the top of your search.

I had already clicked on that link was just trying to find out how I could maybe program the remote or somehow set the throttle control on the remote

I dont mean to be rude but you need to try doing some basic googling before asking other people here to do the work for you. It’s one thing if you can't find the answer but a lot of the questions you ask are easily answerable by basic google searches.
I did google just I thought there was maybe another manual I’m sorry man
Nearly every manual for any RC electronic can be found by a simple google search. I rarely cannot find a manual within a minute ir two. And every Traxxas manual is available on their website. A google search will typically bring up a link to Traxxas msnuals right near the top of your search.
yeah but for that remote can you not program it for a throttle trim?

It doesn't appear to have a throttle trim.
Yeah thought maybe you would be able to program it like the other remotes but doesn’t seem like it thank you

Yeah thought maybe you would be able to program it like the other remotes but doesn’t seem like it thank you
The 6517 remote is not programmable. You need to upgrade to the TQi radio's to be able to have those features.

The TQi radio from the Revo is.

Back