Been out a few days... miss anything while I was gone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

My stepson caught some kind of nasty virus and has been sick a full week. I have not been able to get on here at all... obviously! LOL Between the 4 doctors visits and taking turns with my wife getting up during the night to give him his medicine. Whatever he had... it was nasty. His fever was up as high as 101.5 and he had this rash all over his body, like hives, and it came and went at will, and all of his joints as well as his hands and feet, and face were all swolen. His eyes would completely swell shut. Poor guy. I swear it was a helpless feeling guys. All we could do was to treat his symptoms. After about a week the rash and fever subsided and only the joint pain was left. Today he is feeling 100% better and the docs are certain it was some sort of virus. So it looks like we are ok now and out of the woods so to speak, and now that he is back to normal I can get back online and catch up. Sooo.. did I miss anything while I was out?

Tom

Not really.
After a few hours we realized you were gone and shut the forum down :D

Glad to hear that hes feeling better.

I didn't know you were absent. Probably because Ed closed the site down.
If you think you were dealing with anything contagious, stay out of here for a few more days. We want a note from your doctor before you get back on.

Glad to hear your son is doing better. Sounds pretty nasty, I know I'd be heartbroken to see my kids go through something like that.

You didn't miss much. The only thing I noticed while you were gone was that my high blood pressure had returned to normal, probably from the absence of spam.

LOL only kidding bro, glad to see ya back. :cheers:

Were you gone???

LOL

Hope the little guy has a great fourth.......good to see you around again.

Mike

Not really.
After a few hours we realized you were gone and shut the forum down :D

Glad to hear that hes feeling better.

Wow! Now I really do feel important. LOL Shutting the whole site down in my absence... Not even the Supreme Being got that sort of treatment!

Glad to see everyone's sense of humor hasn't suffered in my absence as well!

Hey Rolex... not to worry.... my whole family is currently operating inside a bubble, so we should not be contaminating anyone. :D

I may not have been missed... but I sure missed you guys. :)

Thanks for the well wishes for my boy... he is doing so much better now.

Tom

Glad to hear your boy is gonna be ok!

+1

Funny, we had some protesters in Kennebunkport that almost showed the same symptoms after seeing "Push" & "Protein (russian slavemaster)" live for the first time.

Glad your son is doing well. Sounds like it was pretty bad.
Sux when the kids are sick. Hope he is back to normal and terrorizing the neighborhood real soon.

And the next time ya shut the forum down.....

Needs to be: "Sorry guys been of for 2 weeks, wife wanting a baby..."
Well hell, that sounds like more fun. :cheers:

my whole family is currently operating inside a bubble, so we should not be contaminating anyone.

Admit it, you're just a fan of the made-for-television movie starring John Travolta, "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble."

His best work until Batllefield earth. .................

Admit it, you're just a fan of the made-for-television movie starring John Travolta, "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble."

Which reminds me.... I have to get that DVD back to you! :D

Isn't that the same episode Kramer finds the pig man?

Back