Beautiful 1/5 scale WWII Jeep

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
This is a kit in 1/6 scale. For all you scalers, accessories for 1/6 are almost unlimited, and so are the figures available.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/360392024931?_lwgsi=y&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

$%28KGrHqR,%21iIE4rFKI%29kQBOSSoPuih%21%7E%7E0_3.jpg

Last edited:
No pantless old timer soldiers? Nah I will pass unless the pants do come off :hehe:

I think those are the scale jeeps with full function steering wheels, TOTAL badassness when they throw the GI in and shows them turning as they drive. If I had the coin to drop I would try an older style like that, they do decent on the trails and rocks too.

I just found this one on Amazon. Same thing but the British version. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004WUI1GO/rocketfin-20

At the bottom of the page is the above WWII Jeep for $83.
I might have to get this one just to have a companion for my 1/6 Humm Vee. I've also wanted to get some 'Jerry' cans for the roof rack.
It's all about the body details, and the Jeep would look great set up as a crawler.

Last edited:
Nice, would be great to get and hop-up

guys have been converting those Dragon Jeeps to rcs for a while now, the detail is awesome! I have a 1/6 scale old gi joe Jeep I have plans on converting to an rc, but it does not have the detail the Dragon Jeeps have, but I will fix that once I do mine.

I've also found that Jeep going for $309 on eBay. Even has another $15 to ship it. You'd think he'd ship for free after screwing them out of all that.
Other than the paint shown in the pics, how much of a difference is there in the two versions? I'd like to get the Brit version just for all those cans, but do it in the US Army scheme.

EDIT:
Bummer. I just answered my own question. There's no windshield on the Brit Jeep.

Last edited:
Go to 1/6 Scale Depot. You can get figures you can dress and undress all you want. :hehe::p:

People or dolls?:hehe:

If they are dolls I may just be looking up my local Toys R Us :hehe:

Back