Back in flight - but ........

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Looks like I'm now one of the 'prop finger' guys at the LHS. I did a number on two of my fingers just a bit ago :( I had a bee land of my face while I was carrying my zagi and had the control in my left hand. Well, one thing led to another, and before you know it, I somehow hit the throttle and *BAM* a half a dozen slices on between two of my fingers! Still tingles! Oh well.

So here are some pics of the plane thats back in action:

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=51190631

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Chris-Sorry to hear about the fingers. It's been a long time since I did that. The last time was when I was about 10. I had one of those Cox .049 engines that you started by coiling the prop backwards and letting it go. Man those hurt like hell when they hit you. Anyway, hope they weren't important fingers.

And the link isn't working for me. Says the page moved or doesn't exist....

Yeah they were important ones :( My pointer and middle finger on my 'do everything' hand! It sucks. Oh well, it happens. Dang carbon props do give AT ALL! Makes you appreciate RPM's!

Try the link now - I noticed that Webshots was acting a little flakey so it still may not work for you. Actually, if it doesn't, I think I will just go ahead and modify them and just link directly.

Ok I'm adding the pics directly to the post - just in case.

I only resized 3 of them of the 4.

zagitop1.jpg

zagitop2.jpg

zagitop3.jpg

Nice looking plane:classic: Sorry to hear you cut your self up I hope you heal fast.

Back