Awesome games.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea super bowl in Phoenix family live walking distance from the stadium and I’ll be in town that day

This is the Eagles' year. They just don't have any weaknesses. I just don't see the Chiefs being able to win with Maholmes no where near 100%.
With that said, GO CHIEFS!!!

This is the Eagles' year. They just don't have any weaknesses. I just don't see the Chiefs being able to win with Maholmes no where near 100%.
With that said, GO CHIEFS!!!
Yea, unfortunately I agree. I did LOVE that we gave them their 1st loss and destroyed their hopes for an undefeated season!! 🤭

I'm a Skins fan and hate it when NFC East fans can say "We got another trophy!" Blah-blah-blah!!! Man I miss the 80s/early 90s and Joe Gibbs. Can't wait for Snyder to sell the team. Maybe one day we'll have a home grown QB and not some other team's sloppy seconds! :rolleyes: 😂

I'm a Chiefs fan myself but honestly, I don't see Mahomes doing it.
He did tweak his injury again but I'm afraid it's going to take some time off.
The cheerleaders on the other hand, want to come to my house and play RC..:cool::cool::cool:

I'm not a Bengals fan, but I've become a Joe Cool fan though.

I like Burrow as a player, he's the real deal for sure.

However much like the "who dey" woofing that is just a copy of "who dat" that the Saints started many years prior, "Joe Cool" is like the fourth QB I can recall with that nickname, lol. Cincy needs to get some originality :D

However much like the "who dey" woofing that is just a copy of "who dat" that the Saints started many years prior, "Joe Cool" is like the fourth QB I can recall with that nickname, lol. Cincy needs to get some originality :D
Of my +40 years of watching the NFL, I can't recall any quarterback as calm and collective under pressure as JB. Back to back to back sack.....unphased!

Not a fan of the Chiefs or the Eagles but after seeing the Eagles act like asshats when the game is practically being handed to them makes me want to see them lose.

Actually the "Who dey" came 1st in the 80s. 3 years later the Saints started "Who Dat". But I could care less cuz they are both annoying!! 😂

I still get mad when I hear the Chiefs fans Indian call and tomahawk motion.....but we couldn't be called the Redskins?? :rolleyes:

A good friend of mine who lives in Des Moines is a huge Chiefs fan, so I root for them. Well, I root for anyone playing against my NFC rivals!!!

Yea, Mahomes def struggled after tweaking that injury. He was hopping around alot after passes and couldn't get the power/accuracy behind his throws. But he is a freakin' warrior and I hope he comes out and lights the pigeons up!! O, I mean Eagles! 🤪😂

Not a fan of the Chiefs or the Eagles but after seeing the Eagles act like asshats when the game is practically being handed to them makes me want to see them lose.
Not a fan of the fan base, especially! Right up there with the Raiders fan base in terms of obnoxiousness.
Actually the "Who dey" came 1st in the 80s. 3 years later the Saints started "Who Dat". But I could care less cuz they are both annoying!! 😂

I still get mad when I hear the Chiefs fans Indian call and tomahawk motion.....but we couldn't be called the Redskins?? :rolleyes:

A good friend of mine who lives in Des Moines is a huge Chiefs fan, so I root for them. Well, I root for anyone playing against my NFC rivals!!!

Yea, Mahomes def struggled after tweaking that injury. He was hopping around alot after passes and couldn't get the power/accuracy behind his throws. But he is a freakin' warrior and I hope he comes out and lights the pigeons up!! O, I mean Eagles! 🤪😂
They'll be referred to as the 'Skins for quite some time.

Last edited:
I'm there and just like Tom Bodett "Motel 6", I'll leave the light on for you.

R.gif