Arrma Limitless V2 XLX2 2028 ready to go fast

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infraction Rc DK

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yeah got my Arrma Limitless V2 finished today

Castle Creations Xlx2 Esc 8s
Castle Creations 2028 1100kv motor
Savox 2290 monster servo HV 65kg
Saga custom gear pinions
Qs8 plugs
Scorched Rc top brace
M3 motor mount
Alza Racing diff holder and top
Alza Racing servo Mount that's modified
Alza Racing carbon steering link
Lowered the front shocks internally

gensacearespammers 120c 4s battery

Hoons are only for test runs, got foam for it

There are scorched Rc titanium center shaft will arrive next week

DSC_3872.JPG

DSC_3875.JPG

DSC_3866.JPG

DSC_3781.JPG

Nice walk-around vid. Red/Black theme nicely done. 4S good selection for test runs. Going to stay with 4S on this build? Good luck and keep the shiny side up. Cheers. 'AC'
Thanks 🙏
Gonna test on 6s

Then i go on 8s with 2 4s battery

Yeah got my Arrma Limitless V2 finished today

Castle Creations Xlx2 Esc 8s
Castle Creations 2028 1100kv motor
Savox 2290 monster servo HV 65kg
Saga custom gear pinions
Qs8 plugs
Scorched Rc top brace
M3 motor mount
Alza Racing diff holder and top
Alza Racing servo Mount that's modified
Alza Racing carbon steering link
Lowered the front shocks internally

gensacearespammers 120c 4s battery

Hoons are only for test runs, got foam for it

There are scorched Rc titanium center shaft will arrive next week

View attachment 153077

View attachment 153076

View attachment 153078

View attachment 153079
Looks great! My only 2 pieces of advice are:

1) Unless theres been some marked technological advances in foam tires I would not use those. We used to run Jaco foams back in the day on our 100+MPH Rustlers and at 100+ they are susceptible to blow outs. That being said maybe someone has created a better foam tire in the last 10 years but in case they havent, just be aware.

2) Replace the Gens packs with one of the following, in this order for maximum performance.
a) Liperior Pro
b) Zippy Compact (Not the Flightmax series)
c) CNHL G+ Series (Not the Racing series)

I mean I'm sure the Gens will work but only the adventure line comes close to the performance of the aforementioned brands but even that line isnt quite as good as the others and they cost a fair amount more.

Looks great! My only 2 pieces of advice are:

1) Unless theres been some marked technological advances in foam tires I would not use those. We used to run Jaco foams back in the day on our 100+MPH Rustlers and at 100+ they are susceptible to blow outs. That being said maybe someone has created a better foam tire in the last 10 years but in case they havent, just be aware.

2) Replace the Gens packs with one of the following, in this order for maximum performance.
a) Liperior Pro
b) Zippy Compact (Not the Flightmax series)
c) CNHL G+ Series (Not the Racing series)

I mean I'm sure the Gens will work but only the adventure line comes close to the performance of the aforementioned brands but even that line isnt quite as good as the others and they cost a fair amount more.
It's not my first time with foam's
GRP don't hold up to this speed, been there a lot
Foam works better for me, almost every one i know of is on foam's ☺️

Raz got great results with those batteries 😜 i know the not the best on the market but not the baddest.

What foams are you using? I'm just curious if Jacos are still the go to or if someone else has built a better foam. Its a shame they dont still make Ipanema wheels/tires.

I'm sure the Gens will work but if you're pushing for top speeds the other lipos have less voltage sag under load. It was just a suggestion, trying to be helpful :)

Raz has built some awesome stuff but I tend to take things he says with a grain of salt. Just like his claim that his RC build using 4 Castle 1650kV motors puts out 60HP when in reality its more like 35HP.

Back