Arrma infraction mega

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogda89

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
Hello guys. Last week I ordered infraction mega scratch and dent sale on tower hobbies for only 159$. I tested it today and it's a really awesome car. Yes it's slow, but for brushed it's actually decent. If you have a small technical terrain it can be fun. For full price of 300$, me personally I would stay away, but for 159$ I think it was an awesome deal. Unfortunately they don't have it anymore but they still have senton mega for 149$ if someone is interested

IMG_20220830_103512588_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220830_103518142_HDR.jpg

Very nice. That has brushless conversion written all over it.

Very cool. I got the same sale a month or so ago. Have about 98% of the parts I need to convert to a brushless 4s. Never drove it brushed. Stripped it and ordered parts when I got it. Just need time now. Still got other rigs to wrench on! Lol 😁 :thumbs-up: ✌️

Here is it's current state, surrounded by parts! 😂
20220830_155137.jpg

$160 is a great deal, I thought about it, but still have some real world bills coming in from Mrs. Doom's recent surgery. Enjoy it! :)

$160 is a great deal, I thought about it, but still have some real world bills coming in from Mrs. Doom's recent surgery. Enjoy it! :)
I'm taking your reason also...... that and I want a 1/6+ scale. Hows the Mrs doing?

@Bogda89
You have a nice collection of old and new. 😁

Hi guys, I have an update on infraction mega.

I have 7 to 8 packs so far, as expected relatively slow, but enough to have fun on a small tight spaces, handling is awesome, didn't have any bad crashes but truck seems to be very durable and built like a tank.

The only issue I see are tires. I like that they have very agressive thread and a lot of "meat" and very firm compound, but they wear relatively fast. I was expecting that with very mediocre brushed power they will last a long time but its not the case. After only 8 packs running 4000mah lipo thread is 80% gone. With brushless power and agressive driving can't see that they will last more than 3 packs.

6s hoon tires are not known to last a long time but still much better than 1/8 scale line. I have about 12 packs in 1/7 scale infraction running 4s only, and I would say I used only 1/4 of the thread. I also have 1/7 scale hoons on Traxxas rally with big hoss motor geared to go 50mph, and with over 20 packs super agressive driving, drifting, and "hooning" I would say I used less than 1/3 of the thread, maybe even 1/4.

Hi guys, I have an update on infraction mega.

I have 7 to 8 packs so far, as expected relatively slow, but enough to have fun on a small tight spaces, handling is awesome, didn't have any bad crashes but truck seems to be very durable and built like a tank.

The only issue I see are tires. I like that they have very agressive thread and a lot of "meat" and very firm compound, but they wear relatively fast. I was expecting that with very mediocre brushed power they will last a long time but its not the case. After only 8 packs running 4000mah lipo thread is 80% gone. With brushless power and agressive driving can't see that they will last more than 3 packs.

6s hoon tires are not known to last a long time but still much better than 1/8 scale line. I have about 12 packs in 1/7 scale infraction running 4s only, and I would say I used only 1/4 of the thread. I also have 1/7 scale hoons on Traxxas rally with big hoss motor geared to go 50mph, and with over 20 packs super agressive driving, drifting, and "hooning" I would say I used less than 1/3 of the thread, maybe even 1/4.
I can completely burn up a set up Hoons in just a few packs on my Felony If I'm agressively drifting and doing burnouts.

Back