Arrma 1/8 Infraction--not so retarded anymore

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RET4RD

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Call me retarded, I didnt see anything wrong with the other one unless it was brushed?

Call me retarded, I didnt see anything wrong with the other one unless it was brushed?
Idk i just thought the brushed version was kinda dumb cuz (1) all parts were completely uninterchangeable with the 1/7 Infraction, (2) personally, I hated the graphics, and (3) yeah, it's brushed.

Just read the email horizon sent me. Looks interesting….but I got a 6s infraction already.
Does look like it will be a blast though

Idk i just thought the brushed version was kinda dumb cuz (1) all parts were completely uninterchangeable with the 1/7 Infraction, (2) personally, I hated the graphics, and (3) yeah, it's brushed.
Parts are still uninterchangable... it's a an 8th scale when it should have been listed as a 10th.. it's almost identical to a senton/bigblock.... only difference I clearly see is the body and suspension arms. Otherwise. Nothing.. you could use 1/8th wheels like grp or hoons with 17mm.

THEY FINALLY FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...=hero-banner&cp_campaign=standard-new-release

Before I bought the FMX I almost bought the brushed version to do a 6S swap, just as a massive middle finger towards Arrma. Guess I don't have to. I'm kinda diggin the new graphics too. Seriously might be my next street machine.
Looks pretty sweet! I didn't look at the specs, but I'm gonna guess that it's like the other 3s BLX Arrma cars, like the Big Rock, Senton, ect. in terms of the power train and electronics. Brushed 2s/3s to 6s BLX though LOL! Fair price to boot, comparing it to the other 3s BLX offerings. Kinda similar to the Vendetta though. Actually, I'm willing to bet it's the same car, just a different body shell and maybe wheels. #RC_Speculates 🤣🤣
IIRC, most people thought it just lacked that crazy power and punch you get from the Infraction, Felony, ect. which are bigger, more expensive cars, but IMO, Arrma is best known for their big, powerful, tough bashers, and not so much their more budget brushed models.