Any WLToys brushless car without delay??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello finally bought a hsp xstr pro. I know there are better ones but it's all my pocket allows me at the moment lol
It's very funny and fast

How much did you pay for it?
You are actually a keyboard pirate. Stop giving stupid advice to people who are actually looking for help from a person who actually wants to help and is willing to do research for them to help the person find the right car. Heck, I am helping a dude try and figure out what a mystery engine that he has is and I have spent countless hours researching to try and help him because I want to help people. Maybe take a break from the forum for a while? You just bring bad vibes everywhere you go.

You are actually a keyboard pirate. Stop giving stupid advice to people who are actually looking for help from a person who actually wants to help and is willing to do research for them to help the person find the right car. Heck, I am helping a dude try and figure out what a mystery engine that he has is and I have spent countless hours researching to try and help him because I want to help people. Maybe take a break from the forum for a while? You just bring bad vibes everywhere you go.
How do you help anyone by insulting me in this thread?

In my humble opinion behavior and language like this should not be tolerated.

His insult from other thread:
"I'm gonna block him too. He is just being an asshat. Bye Bi***."

How do you help anyone by insulting me in this thread?

In my humble opinion behavior and language like this should not be tolerated.

His insult from other thread:
"I'm gonna block him too. He is just being an asshat. Bye Bi***."
dude you want to know everybody's business on what they bought and what they paid for it.

dude you want to know everybody's business on what they bought and what they paid for it.
Have I ever made a comment on your thread?
Have I ever quoted you?
Have I ever asked you something?
Have I ever give you and advice or asked you something?
Have I ever insulted anyone on this forum or expressed any personal opinion about other members.

I don't care if don't have parents to teach you good manners, or you are bullied by other 13 year old kids, but this forum is not the right place for insulting people, if you have an opinion about some forum members keep it for yourself.

Back