any other Musicians here??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a righty, but I was abidextrous when I was younger, I can still bowl, and bat left handed, can barely write left handed any more (barely ledgible). Now that you mention it, I wonder if I could play left handed. Probably not since I can't play right handed either. 🤣

You might be right, I MAY BE A LITTLE CUCKOO!

crazy cuckoo GIF

The only thing I could do is throw a frisbee left handed. Never could with my right.

I don't own an acoustic so I'm fine with that.

I think she needs a boyfriend and juvenile record for doing stupid juvenile stuff. I think some normality in her life would do her good.

I don't own an acoustic so I'm fine with that.

I think she needs a boyfriend and juvenile record for doing stupid juvenile stuff. I think some normality in her life would do her good.
Was that a proposal? 🤣

I'm a righty, but I was abidextrous when I was younger, I can still bowl, and bat left handed, can barely write left handed any more (barely ledgible). Now that you mention it, I wonder if I could play left handed. Probably not since I can't play right handed either. 🤣

You might be right, I MAY BE A LITTLE CUCKOO!

crazy cuckoo GIF
No, thats Abby Normal 🤪
images (1).jpeg