Any Military Tank enthusiasts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen those as well. It really made me want to get a couple, but I never had the money. They were around $400 each for the ones I was looking at.
Here's a polite suggestion. Don't make that stop at Starbucks for a few weeks then you should have enough money to purchase a tank. Then next month do the same 😂👍. Man, I gave up on Starbucks many years ago when I was in the middle of my Venti Mocha Frappuccino addiction. Cold turkey my friends, cold turkey!

Here's a polite suggestion. Don't make that stop at Starbucks for a few weeks then you should have enough money to purchase a tank. Then next month do the same 😂👍. Man, I gave up on Starbucks many years ago when I was in the middle of my Venti Mocha Frappuccino addiction. Cold turkey my friends, cold turkey!
I don't stop anywhere. I am disabled and homebound. Funds are tight due to disability not paying all that great 😉

Found this on Amazon for a great price, especially since it comes with the upgraded metal gears. https://a.co/d/6fCEIRF
Would you stop that! That Walker Bulldog is the one that's been luring me in, I've always liked the look of it.

I don't stop anywhere. I am disabled and homebound. Funds are tight due to disability not paying all that great 😉
I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just know that I was spending WAY too much money on luxury items such as Starbucks and one day came to the realization: "What in the world am I doing?" and put a halt to it. Saved my money and now I own six motorcycles instead of Starbucks literally going down the toilet.

I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just know that I was spending WAY too much money on luxury items such as Starbucks and one day came to the realization: "What in the world am I doing?" and put a halt to it. Saved my money and now I own six motorcycles instead of Starbucks literally going down the toilet.
Even when I was working I could never bring myself to pay $7 for a cup of coffee. There was a gas station near me where I could grab a cup for a couple bucks and it actually tasted better.

Would you stop that! That Walker Bulldog is the one that's been luring me in, I've always liked the look of it.
Me to. Kelly's Heros comes to mind. Love that movie!

Even when I was working I could never bring myself to pay $7 for a cup of coffee. There was a gas station near me where I could grab a cup for a couple bucks and it actually tasted better.
I don't even like coffee. Tried to drink it when I was a kid but never could get past the after taste. Had a motorcycle accident when I was 19 years old in June of that year. Started drinking Iced Tea over that summer and NEVER looked back. I am an avid Iced Tea drinker today. Spend a large amount of time drinking Lipton but I drink a fair amount of Thai Iced Tea too. Nope, coffee is not for me! Don’t ask me how I started my addiction to Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino’s. Peer pressure maybe?

Last edited:
Hello Guys/Gals. Told you I had/have a RC Tank bug bothering me. Look what was delivered today. Motion RC ships pretty darn fast. I ordered this on April 17th. and it's here on the 22nd. That's great. I won't get to pull it out of the box and put it together until maybe early next week. Really looking forward to doing so. I didn't get any accessories like cannon camo or canvas rolls and the like just yet. I will in the future. I did purchase a couple 1/16th figures to go along with the Tiger. At the bottom of this post is my favorite scene from the 1965 movie Battle of the Bulge. Very cool. Gives me shivers every time I hear it. Robert Shaw passed away in 1978 he was 51 years old. Enjoy.
20240422_141218.jpg

20240422_141401.jpg

20240422_141917.jpg

20240422_141415.jpg

20240422_141436.jpg

20240422_141606.jpg

20240422_141704.jpg

My very favorite scene in the 1965 movie Battle of the Bulge.

I keep looking at those and telling myself I don't need one! 🤣 I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop with just one.
🤣 I hear ya bud. I'm sure I won't stop at one there's a couple more I would like to have. We'll see how this one gets along first.

Back