almost got a ticket

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm only 15 dont have my drivers license so i ride my minibike every where. some one on my block keeps on calling the cops on me for riding my minibike
and my friends bring there 4 wheelers over. past 4 days the cops been to my house saying we need to stay off the street. but today they came and said next time i ride i get a ticket. its a bunch of bull. it doesent matter if my minibike is loud or quite they call. i guess the cops have nothing better to do but harras me. he said the ticket was 100$ i make 1200$ a month so it wont hurt me

its not a licensed vehicle though man, thats why.......where i live i could get away with it without a problem cuz every one here rides four wheelers and side by sides on the roads but in a bigger city that stuff doesn't fly!!!

my city is 5miles wide and 2miles wide

well i was just giving you the reason for it, its not a licensed/insured vehicle, and since it has a engine it is a vehicle...

i guess the cops have nothing better to do but harras me.

Right, that's why they do it.
I guess it has NOTHING to do with someone underage driving an unregistered vehicle on a public street.
I guess the neighbors just do it to piss you off. It wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with the fact that they paid good money to buy a house in a quiet neighborhood and now they have to listen to loud engines roaring up and down the street every day.

Good for you, if the cost of the ticket is meaningless to you. Maybe you need to get a ticket DAILY, then what would it mean to you?
If you did it constantly on MY street, I'd have your unregistered mini bike impounded, and you could ask the judge to get it back.

whenever i reply to something like that its either a rhetorical question or it was supposed to be sarcastic..

qaart-stay off of the road, if you dont have land for a minibike and have to ride it on the road, you probably shouldnt have it.

Last edited:
whenever i reply to something like that its either a rhetorical question or it was supposed to be sarcastic..

qaart-stay off of the road, if you dont have land for a minibike and have to ride it on the road then you probably shouldnt have it.

You hit the nail on the head--my question was both and a lot of each!

kinda reminds me of one of my old buddies, he threw a chair through a bars window and got arrested and his defense was their window was too weak....lol.

My goodness. Just keep it off the street kid. The cops job is to serve the public and that's exactly what they're doing. save yourself $100 and find a place to ride legally as well as a way to get there, then have as much fun as you want.

I'm assuming you thought you were gonna get some pity with this thread huh? Yeah, probably not bud.

Lessen said:
I'm assuming you thought you were gonna get some pity with this thread huh? Yeah, probably not bud.
+1 :thumbup:

I'd just get a regular bicycle instead =/. That should get you there without a ticket.

Last edited:
I had some kids that used to do that in my neighborhood too......cops DID get them. They were about 10-12 y/o. The problem I had is they by no way obeyed the speed limit....no license, no insurance, no traffic laws....stop signs? Yield to right of way? Yeah right! Every day the little shart heads nearly caused an accident with other vehicles or kids playing on regular bikes/skateboards. Ok cut to the chase.....dude stop.

+1 :thumbup:

I'd just get a regular bicycle instead =/. That should get you there without a ticket.

some Dork said:

Dude, how the hell did you turn lessen's quote into one from CharliesTheMan???

Last edited by a moderator:
OOPS! I used quick reply and I put Charlie instead of Lessen. Hahaha, fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

i was wondering what was going on too!!!

Idk why I thought it was Charlie. I'm starting to just recognize everyone by their avatar now, and I was just WAY off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back