Aliens Vs. Predator The Movie!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've been watching Aliens and Predator series since I was little and own evey movie of both. Played the Aliens Vs Predator game on SNES and on PC(which i have and I'll sell for like 5 bucks) I've been waiting for a new predator movie to come out and finally it's here.

LINK to Homepage

Watch the second trailer....holy poop I'm all for the movie.....also coming out in August this year, anyone up for seeing it while they are at my bash, lol. God I can't wait.

Seems as if it's based on the video game. Also might have links with other movies aswell, becaue the cyborg "Bishop" is in it. No sign of "Ripley" but Predator is there and that always kicks ass.

Last edited:
Alien and Predator are two of the greatest characters EVER created. Arnold as the predator fighter would kick Arnolds ass in all the Terminator movies. That COULD be a awesome flick but knowing Hollwerid they'll probably funk it up. Only time will tell.

I saw this the toehr day when i went cinema advertising, Looks grrrreeat!

Isnt the Predator an alien too.

So shouldnt it be called Alien Vs, Alien ??

lol

Originally posted by msly
Isnt the Predator an alien too.

So shouldnt it be called Alien Vs, Alien ??

lol

Damn MSLY....are ya trying to ruin it for me bro? I payed full ticket to C Spider-man with my Girl in NYC and I almost puked. Hulk was utter chit and so was most every "comic book" genre movie other then X-men. Now your trying to ruin the one "pure" hero that I have in the comic book inspired fantasy world...lol. Predator is the man motha phucka...and you can't take that away form me(In his best old school Eddie Murphy voice..hehe).

If I remember correct. Alien was from a ship(could have been a number of aliens) and Predator was a lone alien from a ship that acccidently droped his ass off.So yeah, they where both "Aliens" but predator was the solo killer.

They were both hunters in every sense of the word.We were never eally told how or why the Predator was on Earth but some of the aliens could have survived the crash in resurection.I just hope they do this movie right! I've been waiting for this since Predator 2 when they showed the Alien skulls towards the end!

The first and second alien movies are two of the best movies ever made. The aliens were on a planet where an ore ship stopped to check out a distress signal. The predator was an alien that came to earth deliberately to hunt people in the jungle, but he only went after people who were armed.

Wait to u see Aleins 5, which is about the Aliens making new baby aliens on Earth and Arnold Schwartznegger might star in it too. Supposed to come out later this year.

Originally posted by Team 17
Wait to u see Aleins 5, which is about the Aliens making new baby aliens on Earth and Arnold Schwartznegger might star in it too. Supposed to come out later this year.

Are you being serious???:confused: :wtf:

You think these guys are badass? You should see my ex on Child Support day. She could send these pussies packing in mere moments....

Originally posted by Candyman
You think these guys are badass? You should see my ex on Child Support day. She could send these pussies packing in mere moments....
Heh, lol. Thats some scary poop right there.

Ithink Candyman got it right. Actually IMHO the worst "predator" on the planet would have to be a female in the 6 months after a seperation LMAO

That's when they get to decide exactly how the rest of your life is going to play out. I belive they are the most cold hearted of preators in the universe.

Alright, back to the subject at hand.

The predator came to earth to hunt humans. Because of his atmosphere requirements he could only come during the hottest of years.

Just like humans, he collected the heads of his prey, sometimes the skull, with the spine attached.

In predator Vs. Alien I see an excellent opportunity for a great plot, and a seriously good flick.

unfortunetaly to meet the "gore","one liner", and "best fire stunt" requirments they probably will fugger it up.

The reason Aliens was so big when it came out, is nothing like that had ever been done before.
When people came out of the theatre they were not laughing or saying "wow did you see that", or "killer movie"

They were saying absolutely nothing. They were wide eyed with mouths hung wide open, and their faces held a blank ghost white stare.

That combination of suspense, plot, special effects, and good acting had never been done before.

Well said lykan. The first Alien was good, and had the scene where the baby alien burst out of the dude at the dinner table. The second movie, Aliens, was amazing, and is considered one of the best sequals of any movie. I remember the first time I saw it, I left the theater soaked in sweat. No movie has done that to me before or since!

I liked predator 1 and 2 more than any of the aliens flicks. They hunted for sport.

Out of the aliens flicks, I liked the last 2 the best. I didn't like the one with paul rizer in it much. Although, I did like bill paxton in it. "Game over man... game over!!!"

I like Predator 1 and Aliens 2.....Predator was just cool with the whole ARMY poop going on and then Aliens 2 was the only one that had more than 1 alien(other than 4) there was more fighting and bombs and cool poop. :sniper:

Originally posted by scottm
Well said lykan. The first Alien was good, and had the scene where the baby alien burst out of the dude at the dinner table. The second movie, Aliens, was amazing, and is considered one of the best sequals of any movie. I remember the first time I saw it, I left the theater soaked in sweat. No movie has done that to me before or since!

What made this movie great was the fact that it used the same suspense that the first JAWS used. You didn't even see the creature or creatures right away. you would hear something and they would show the blips on the radar and then nothing... The best part was when they were walking through the tunnels and the realized that the walls were actually moving....

GAME OVER! MAN GAME OVER!