A thank you & a small ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmaxnoob

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
First off I want to say thank you to all of you and this web site. I got my used tmaxx a needless to say was frustrated at first. To toP it off my electric driving friend wouldn't stop saying go brushless or go home. Now I've got my maxi screaming! My glow plug is dry and whitish color after each run too! I can't beat him but I can keep up. I can also fill it up and start it faster than he can change batteries! And best of all now when his batteries are dead he wants nitro!!!lmao. So thank you everyone for helping to shut him up!!

Now just a small but maybe stupid question. Can I do an alignment on my truck? It constantly pulls to one side causing me to hold the wheel slightly turned or drive in a serpentine pattern. I set the steering trim straight but no luck. I have had small curb crashes and one major one. (a 20 ft cartwheel down a hill) Nothing broke in any of the crashes.

That's also slowing you down.
Disconnect the servo arm, point the wheels straight ahead, and adjust the turnbuckles till both wheels point straight. Turn on the radio and receiver, center the trim knob then reattach the servo arm. Now that both wheels are tracking in a straight line together, any slight adjustment can be done with the trim knob.

If your plug is whitish, that means your right on the edge of too lean. I'd richen it up a tad just to keep it lasting longer.

Back