A bad day for a good friend

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
His 19 year old grand daughter, whom he had raised as his own daughter, called her mother for a ride to get away from her boyfriend after an argument. Two shots were fired at her mother who came to pick her up. Two bullets entered the car but her mother was not hit. The 19 year old was shot twice in the back as she got into the car and said, "Mom, I think I've been hit." She died at the hospital shortly thereafter.
The victim was 5 months pregnant. My close friend who was really excited about becoming a great grandfather is now at the lowest point of his life.
His fiance, whom he lived with, died of a brain aneurism barely 2 years ago. Only in her mid forties.

Last edited:
Damn.....what the hell is the matter with people these days? If there no such thing as humanity anymore? It makes me sick to hear things like this....it really does. Such a waste....

I'm waiting for the local news. No one knows if they caught the guy yet.
What an unbearable coward. It wasn't his baby either. After shooting a pregnant girl in the back, he'll be in for a rough prison ride for the rest of his life.

he'll be in for a rough prison ride for the rest of his life.

The rougher the better! Sorry to hear about this, only a sub human would do something like that!

I hate to hear stuff like this. There is really nothing that can be said when someone is lost due to a senseless act by a coward, trust me I know first hand. Your friend and their family will be in my prayers.

I hate to hear about stuff like this, Ralph. I hope your friend gets help and support from all of his family and friends to get over this rough time.

I hope that the perp gets ridden hard with sand paper condoms.

It's now about 3 weeks later and U.S. Marshals bagged his cowardly ass in Illinois. He tried to flee with his brother but the car was blocked in a very short distance. Both of them are now on their way back to Knoxville since his brother was also arrested for violating probation by harboring a fugitive.

That's just horrible Rolex. And here I complain if the weather sucks. Hopefully they both get life in prison, and all the fringe benefits that go along with it, preferably multiple times per day.

I hate to hear stuff like that....It truely and utterly disgusts me that people can be so evil. I also hate hearing about bad stuff happening to good people.

From what I understand, Tennessee just enacted a law in June that makes it a double homicide if the woman is pregnant beyond a certain point.
Once he's back they'll charge him with at least one count of 2nd degree murder, another count of 2nd degree attempted murder and numerous other charges since he fled the state. $750,000 cash bond from what I hear.
Again, this is Tennessee. He could be in for the death penalty if the Grand Jury goes for the double.

Words can't even describe how much a POS this guy is, they should just shave everyone a bunch of money and give him the same he dished a couple bullets in the back.

Send my well wishes to your friend and his family...

I hope he gets gang raped and then shanked!

Again, he should be someone's bitch and be sentenced to only be used with sand paper coated condoms.

It won't bring back the young woman and the child but it will make HIM remember what he did.

This is horrible and i can only hope the grandfather can find a way to cope with the void in his life now and carry on. Also i hope the guy responsible pays a horrible price for his inhumane actions.

Ralph, I'm sorry that you and your friend have to deal with the scum of this land we live in, unfortunately we live amoung them and can't do anything about it. I say skin him alive and throw him on a salt pile until he strokes out.
This world is filled with people like him that latter claim to be the victims themselves.
Let's not waste any more money on them, kill them on site.

Well I would like to express my deep sympathies for the family. I hope they keep him off death row and put him in with the general population. In gen pop I doubt he would last long, since any crimes against women or kids is loathed by most of the people in there. Karma will get him one way or the other.

At least in prison he won't be able to hide what he did, since the prisoners themselves do all the paperwork, so you can bet your ass that EVERYONE will know what he's in for before he even gets there after his sentencing. In jail though that is a different story, more than likely due to his charges they will keep him in the box in the beginning because he will have a high security level. I know none of this makes what happened any better, or helps anyone to feel better, but at least he will suffer.

My feelings exactly, and that's what I've told my friend. The guy is only 22 years old so spending the rest of his life in G-pop will amount to thousands and thousands of days in fear of everyone there. He's a skinny little poop so he'll be in for a really rough ride.
Enjoy it, you filthy coward. You'll NEVER get used to it.

His trial starts on October 7th, he's got a one million dollar bond, so in his cage he sits. :celebrate:

Today the prosecuter called my friend Dallas and gave him some news we all wanted to hear.
The filthy punk was beaten ALMOST to death. Dallas said he wished they'd killed him but I said it's a good thing they didn't. I told him that the longer he lives the more times he can be beaten.
Our judicial system provides more than these guys ever had on the outside, so it's good to know that the inmates take care of punishing the others accordingly.

Stay sore, stay swollen, you punk coward.

Hopefully someone is holding him (down) and consoling him for that beating as we speak, followed by a nice rape session. Glad to hear he's getting the full treatment from the other inmates.

First time I've seen a smile on my friend's face since this happened.
Life won't get any easier for Dallas, but there's some satisfaction in knowing that it will only get worse for the murdering punk.