8 days today till school is out!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC10GT-GUY

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Woot!!!!!!! 7 days tomarrow ya!!! i can't wait middle school down high school to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finnaly i hate my middle school!!!!! Here i come high school:w00t: YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh great. I now have a bunch of teenagers to worry about. Sometimes I actually think year round schooling is a great idea. =devil

RLMAO !!! We should just have them call you the RA for Resident Aide. Or here the RM Residen Mod!

Good luck!

Originally posted by RC10GT-GUY
Woot!!!!!!! 7 days tomarrow ya!!! i can't wait middle school down high school to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finnaly i hate my middle school!!!!! Here i come high school:w00t: YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the warning!

our school got out on the 13 of may which was the same day as my bday.

the last day seem to last forever in school.

nitro13,

Already? Around here schools typically break around the first week of June.

We have to stay in school for 13 years and if we stayed year round with no days off i would be in school 6.5 years and if i started at age 6 in 1st grade id be out at age 12.5. WOW age 12.5 + collage.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Oh great. I now have a bunch of teenagers to worry about. Sometimes I actually think year round schooling is a great idea. =devil

What Sky said..hehe.

My mother is a very educated teacher and she still doesn't get payed chit. Hell, I payed for most of her current beauty car. It seems that the end of summer and begining of school is getting sooner and shorter every freaking year. Soon summer will begin on May30th and school will Resume on July15.:OMG:

Have fun youngings while it lasts.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Me too. That's really kinda interesting because my daughter does not get out of kindergarden untilmid June. Maybe it's Communistwealth thing.

well i live in Texas and i go back aug. 7 and get out may 24

well i live in Texas and i go back aug. 7 and get out may 24

Aug 7....you guys are getting worked. I remember when summer lasted tell the end of August (almost).

Why do you guys go so early? I know there's probably a reason behind their logic for starting and ending early.

when i was in HS we started the Thursday after Labor day and ended first week of June. As far as I know its still like that.

I too am all for the year round school thing. The reason for a summer break (it was actually an autumn break) used to be that the kids were needed in the fields to help bring in the crops. Unless you live in a farming community there is no need for that any more.

man ur lucky, i dont get out till June 25th, but i got like 2 weeks of exams before that and u only have to come in when u have an exam. i only have 2 years left after this then college... :woot:

later

man i would kill my self if there was no summer break, most kids look forward to summer break all year around. thats what keeps me going in school is looking forward to summer again. man when you guys were kids iam sure you would have never said school should go ALL year around. i got two weeks left, i get out the 2nd of june! its taking foever but i can't wait till summer!! :burp:

My guess would be so they dont have to pay for the airconditioning in the summer.

Ya but you dont go back till like september or something like that

My guess would be so they dont have to pay for the airconditioning in the summer.

Last edited:
ur all abstards I've got almost a month but i get to be mean to all the new freshman tommorow when they come for an orientation then i get to do it again next year

I'm in 8th grade right now and am goin to high school next. but i get out june 4th. can't wait!!!
savager

Back