2nd Covid Shot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have so many pizza places within 10 miles(jets 10 is my go 2) .. I ride my bike peddle power for 34 miles each day. I eat whatever I want small portions.. my 3rd c19 was a easy few days my second had me on the white throne for 3 days. I think i had covid in 2019 .from 3days after Thanksgiving to 3 days b4 Xmas party..

Here's my healthy eats and OMG it was the finest. It was supposed to be BBQ Kabobs but I melt in the rain... :p
The wife put all of it in the pressure cooker and WOW....

IMG_1245.JPG

I have so many pizza places within 10 miles(jets 10 is my go 2) .. I ride my bike peddle power for 34 miles each day. I eat whatever I want small portions.. my 3rd c19 was a easy few days my second had me on the white throne for 3 days. I think i had covid in 2019 .from 3days after Thanksgiving to 3 days b4 Xmas party..
I'm hearing that I had covid before from quiye a few peoole. Very interesting. What kind of bike you got? I was walking 4 or 5 miles a day and biking atlesst 15 or 20 on a Trek Roscoe 8.

The plate needs like 20 more pieces of broccoli. 😂😁 fyi, Its a good way to get hydrated. Thats why if you have it for dinner you may be peeing all night.

Last edited:
I made this on the gas grill last week. Sauteed zucchini, onions, and mushrooms. Meatballs. Spicy pepperoni.
View attachment 132342
Now that is my kinda pizza. I suck at making dough. My aunt is a master chef when it comes to breads. I watched her all the time. I wish some of it had soaked in because she is diabetic and makes healthy breads that taste better than gourmet breads.

Now that is my kinda pizza. I suck at making dough. My aunt is a master chef when it comes to breads. I watched her all the time. I wish some of it had soaked in because she is diabetic and makes healthy breads that taste better than gourmet breads.
Bannana with the brown spots on peel, and honey are organic sweetners. Unsure about the natural sugars they have and diabetes.

Bannana with the brown spots on peel, and honey are organic sweetners. Unsure about the natural sugars they have and diabetes.
Yeah, I use honey for most things when I can. And I avoid corn syrup. My oldest brother died of diabetes. Kinda runs in my family. I don't have it, but I still try to avoid too many sweets.

I'm hearing that I had covid before from quite a few people. Very interesting. What kind of bike you got? I was walking 4 or 5 miles a day and biking at least 15 or 20 on a Trek Roscoe 8. To be on the safe side I decided to get an insurance at Healthplan. They managed even to save about 75%! Awesome!

The plate needs like 20 more pieces of broccoli. 😂😁 fyi, Its a good way to get hydrated. That's why if you have it for dinner you may be peeing all night.
In a week or so I will get a boosting dose of Pfizer. A lot of my friends also got vaccinated lately.

Last edited:
Both the wife and I have had our shots and we are waiting for the booster to come around.
We lost my brother-in-law the 4th of September and lost my mother the 10th of September from Covid.
The wife and I both had Covid but I am a firm believer in the fact the vaccine kept us alive, and am thankful, especially with my health.

It seems a bit much to get three shots in less than a year. Generally, a booster is given every 7 years or longer.

I got my 1st shot almost 3 months ago but have never gotten the 2nd. I felt horrible after the first for about 5 days so now I have lost interest in another.

I will not take an experimental vaccine. I have two friends that took it, both had strokes, one after the first shot, one after the second. Neither one had any pre-existing condition, and their doctors could not find any reason for them having the strokes. My son got covid, so did my ex, who is a two pack a day smoker for 35 years, both were given hydroxycloriquine, my son felt 80% better within 36 hours, and tested negative after 5 days, and 100% better after two weeks (like the flu). My ex took a little longer, but fully recovered, no hospital, not even oxygen, no issues. I take zinc, d3, and c daily, I was around my son for about 5 hours the day before he tested positive, I never caught it. With monoclonal treatments, and hydroxycloriquine, I trust that far more than being a participant in the biggest government experiment in history. Their is far too many adverse reactions that are not being reported, or are being hidden. I do not trust this gene altering mrna so called vaccine. By the same token, if someone CHOOSES to take it, that's fine, it's their choice, but NO ONE should ever be forced, or lose their job. Ask yourself this, if thousands of Dr's and nurses are willing to walk away from there jobs over this tyrannical mandate, how safe is it really? I'll take my chances with the treatments, and keep my dna intact.
Also, the vaccine does not prevent you from catching or spreading covid.

@NCNitro, it sure does make you think when all those people are willing to give up everything they have worked for as far as a career goes to not get the shot.
I fully understand people who want it and those who dont, the real point in my opinion is that it MUST remain a personal choice and nothing further than that. Forcing a drug be mandatory is next level scary to me.

I will not take an experimental vaccine. I have two friends that took it, both had strokes, one after the first shot, one after the second. Neither one had any pre-existing condition, and their doctors could not find any reason for them having the strokes. My son got covid, so did my ex, who is a two pack a day smoker for 35 years, both were given hydroxycloriquine, my son felt 80% better within 36 hours, and tested negative after 5 days, and 100% better after two weeks (like the flu). My ex took a little longer, but fully recovered, no hospital, not even oxygen, no issues. I take zinc, d3, and c daily, I was around my son for about 5 hours the day before he tested positive, I never caught it. With monoclonal treatments, and hydroxycloriquine, I trust that far more than being a participant in the biggest government experiment in history. Their is far too many adverse reactions that are not being reported, or are being hidden. I do not trust this gene altering mrna so called vaccine. By the same token, if someone CHOOSES to take it, that's fine, it's their choice, but NO ONE should ever be forced, or lose their job. Ask yourself this, if thousands of Dr's and nurses are willing to walk away from there jobs over this tyrannical mandate, how safe is it really? I'll take my chances with the treatments, and keep my dna intact.
Also, the vaccine does not prevent you from catching or spreading covid.
I wont take an experimental vaccine either. My cousin who is an ear, noise,and throat surgeon in Oklahoma took it and within 24 hours broke out is shingles all over his face and in got in to one of his eyes and I damn sure wont be forced to take anything either, cept maybe a shot of whiskey.... :p

Everyone I know that has gotten covid has gotten over it within 10 days without going to the hospital with the exception of my best friends brother who did end up in the hospital for 3 weeks but recovered and is fine now.

If you want it knock yourself out, dont bother me none. but Ill pass until the long term ramifications have been studied.

@NCNitro, it sure does make you think when all those people are willing to give up everything they have worked for as far as a career goes to not get the shot.
I fully understand people who want it and those who dont, the real point in my opinion is that it MUST remain a personal choice and nothing further than that. Forcing a drug be mandatory is next level scary to me.
Scary af bro.

Last edited:
I was in the situation where I get my kid every other weekend, and his mother decided to send him back to school. I have had pneumonia 6 times, 5 times in the hospital, landing in the ICU the last time I had it. If I got Covid, I wouldn't last long. I didn't want the shot, but the fear of getting sick far outweighed the risk. I felt I waited as long as I could before getting it. Plus I know two people in my town that died from it that were in far better health than I am in. I am just not ready to leave my son here with only his screwed up mother to raise him properly.

Back