2nd Covid Shot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK. I had a heart attack and I havent changed a thing....terrible I know but true.

I was headed for a heart attack, so I changed everything about my lifestyle.
Lost over 100 pounds and eat right.
I need to start eating a little better myself. But with my physical limitations it is hard to cook anything much more involved than a cheeseburger. I have been doing a lot more stuff in the crock pot lately because I can just toss stuff in and let her go. But even that sometimes puts me down for a day or so after chopping the veggies and everything.

Last edited:
I have to give credit to my awesome cooking wife.
My wife is a great cook but with her stuck on night shift I'm left to fend for myself and I HATE cooking so if theres not something my wife has made a big batch of that I can reheat then its usually door dash for me. Besides how am I gonna cook while turning wrenches or ruining LiPos? 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have to give credit to my awesome cooking wife.
I love to cook. Grew up with family on my mom's side that are all from Arkansas. Damn they can cook. I started when I was 9, making sweet treats out of mom's Betty Crocker cookbook while she was sleeping. I make a mean chili that has won cookoffs. Mom taught me how to make the best vegetable beef soup when I was young. Been perfecting it for 30+ years, but back then my dad had a huge garden. Veggies just aren't the same anymore.

I was headed for a heart attack, so I changed everything about my lifestyle.
Lost over 100 pounds and eat right.
Alot of people dont understand the power of food. All the fruits and veggies are here for a purpose. Tomatoes and leafy greens fight cancer, fruit gives you liquid and helps retain it.. Apples and bananas bind you up, too much apple will do the opposite etc. I dont buy nothing canned or pre made for the most part. I feel better and better charged since.
I had to take time off work and heal my body. I was eating junk and acting like it. I would get up, eat, and have me a cigar. After a few puffs, I'm coughing plemn up aggressively for an hour or two.

I still smoke, but since my diet, not much phlemn.

Fyi, alot of people claim lactose intolerence. Milk, flour, and I want to say some salts are bleached..... my favorite part....... the news says covid is so dangerous, yet how many food recalls have we had in the last year or two?

I agree they changed our veggies also, and I am really picky where I buy from.

Alot of people dont understand the power of food. All the fruits and veggies are here for a purpose. Tomatoes and leafy greens fight cancer, fruit gives you liquid and helps retain it.. Apples and bananas bind you up, too much apple will do the opposite etc. I dont buy nothing canned or pre made for the most part. I feel better and better charged since.
I had to take time off work and heal my body. I was eating junk and acting like it. I would get up, eat, and have me a cigar. After a few puffs, I'm coughing plemn up aggressively for an hour or two.

I still smoke, but since my diet, not much phlemn.

Fyi, alot of people claim lactose intolerence. Milk, flour, and I want to say some salts are bleached..... my favorite part....... the news says covid is so dangerous, yet how many food recalls have we had in the last year or two?

I agree they changed our veggies also, and I am really picky where I buy from.
My dad's garden usually had at least 70 tomato plants. And guess who got to pull all the weeds during their summer break. I never understood why they called it a break, or a vacation 🤪

I am allergic to just about anything that grows on a tree, and a bunch of fresh veggies. If I cook them I'm ok, just nothing raw. Makes my menu limited. :(

I am allergic to just about anything that grows on a tree, and a bunch of fresh veggies. If I cook them I'm ok, just nothing raw. Makes my menu limited. :(
I am fortunate to not be allergic to any foods. I wish I was allergic to pizza. Then I could go a week without eating it 😁 but I cram as many veggies on there as will fit so I don't feel so bad eating it. My kid is a pizzaholic. He is one of those fortunate ones though that could live off nothing but candy bars and never get fat.

We have Marcos up here but I've never even tried them.
Marco's thin crust pizza is pretty good. We have a real italian pizzeria here that has a killer 747 which I think is 24", and a deep dish Sicilian that I swear is 2" thick. If you can make it through a slice of that you did somethin. I usually only eat two lol.

Marco's thin crust pizza is pretty good. We have a real italian pizzeria here that has a killer 747 which I think is 24", and a deep dish Sicilian that I swear is 2" thick. If you can make it through a slice of that you did somethin. I usually only eat two lol.
Not a fan of deep dish...to much bread. I usually eat thin crust but sometimes I like ordering Pizza hut hand tossed and smothering it in franks hot sauce. IDK why but I love it on their pizza.

Not a fan of deep dish...to much bread. I usually eat thin crust but sometimes I like ordering Pizza hut hand tossed and smothering it in franks hot sauce. IDK why but I love it on their pizza.
Well theirs doesn't have a lot of bread considering there is over an inch of toppings on it 😉

Back