2nd Covid Shot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Just got my 2nd covid shot and from what other have told me I am in for a rough couple days. Anyone have any tips and tricks for dealing with it? I don't do sick well, so hoping I am one of the lucky ones.

Just got my 2nd covid shot and from what other have told me I am in for a rough couple days. Anyone have any tips and tricks for dealing with it? I don't do sick well, so hoping I am one of the lucky ones.
The second shot for us was a minor touch of the flu. Just get lots of rest, with plenty of liquids, build RCs. ;)

My friend went down for a couple days and said she had a really bad time with the second shot. I got the Pfizer mRNA one I guess. Fingers crossed.

@WickedFog It's not to late to make out your last will and testament! You know we will take good care of your 3d printers and RC's 🤣
Haha! I'll leave you my little CR7 Mini. A little portable LiPo powered printer. Not many people have one of these little gems 😜
7f8a0dad-0421-4718-9efa-a474cbc51a2e.jpg

Don't lauge. It is a badass little printer 😜
1540032627515 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
@WickedFog Seriously hope you don't feel any adverse effects from the shot. I think the whole pandemic could have been avoided if we would all have just taken our daily dose of cod liver oil. ;)
Lol. Yeah. I hope not as well. I don't do sick well at all. Already feeling a little chilled though 😧

Looks like I'm about to be fired in 75 days. Bidens dumb ass just signed an executive order forcing all federal employees and contractors to get vaccinated and I aint havin' none of it. No one is going to force me to do something I dont want to do. Especially when theres mixed reports and not enough testing done on these vaccines in the frist place. I was just reading an article last week where they were saying that one of the vaccines (I forget which one) was causing a certain percentage of people that got it to develop enlarged hearts. I have a feeling the gov is about to loose a good sized chunk of its work force. Some of my people are already up in arms over it. SMDH

Looks like I'm about to be fired in 75 days. Bidens dumb ass just signed an executive order forcing all federal employees and contractors to get vaccinated and I aint havin' none of it. No one is going to force me to do something I dont want to do. Especially when theres mixed reports and not enough testing done on these vaccines in the frist place. I was just reading an article last week where they were saying that one of the vaccines (I forget which one) was causing a certain percentage of people that got it to develop enlarged hearts. I have a feeling the gov is about to loose a good sized chunk of its work force. Some of my people are already up in arms over it. SMDH
A couple of the vaccines can cause your heart to swell, but it goes away on it's own, and it is pretty rare cases. I already have a big heart anyway 😍

Last edited:
You can't kick the bucket just yet, you have a truck coming in the mail.. ;)
Lol. Yeah, I gotta see that in person! It has made it to within 3 hours of me so far 😉

My entire family(5) got both dose of the Pfizer. Zero issues. Almost everyone I know whom had had side effects, was with the Moderna.
@WickedFog It's not to late to make out your last will and testament! You know we will take good care of your 3d printers and RC's 🤣
Dibs on the boat!

My entire family(5) got both dose of the Pfizer. Zero issues. Almost everyone I know whom had had side effects, was with the Moderna.

Dibs on the boat!
The boat got traded for the 6s Kraton with M2C mods galore.
received_428017818442632.jpeg

You can grab that. But it will be first come first serve. I will post in here if I don't make it and drop the address 🤪

The boat got traded for the 6s Kraton with M2C mods galore.
View attachment 132241
You can grab that. But it will be first come first serve. I will post in here if I don't make it and drop the address 🤪
Oh yeah, I forgot you traded it away.

Ok, the next Cannonball Run to Wicked's crib starts immediately should he drop dead.

Still unsure who to leave my favorite to. @StonerRC365 needs a Kyosho.
20210712_160748.jpg

I think @Chubaka Would probably take the Jato "kabob en rotisserie".
20210908_184937.jpg

@Tunedpipe will probably enjoy the Deadpool mobile. Get him an early jump on his 24 collection.
20210831_171335.jpg

@Greywolf74 needs the C10 to get the SCX24 bug too. Durn slacker I tell ya.
20210826_093844.jpg

And lets see... who do I hate? Hmm. Is there anyone here I really despise? A low down dirty SOB that I can dump this one on. Take that Hahaha.
20210902_115805.jpg

There are RC's hidden in nearly every room of my apartment. 18 more at least that I can think of in varying degrees of value and completion. Oh wait, I forgot the drones. 22. You just have to find them 😉

Oh, this one is Breydon's
20210615_113154.jpg

You can't kick the bucket just yet, you have a truck coming in the mail.. ;)
Thats all he could talk about yesterday! He can't wait! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ill take the WPL truck. Id do something retarded with it like put street tires on it with an 8800kv motor 🤘

It's a cool rig but I can live without nitro.

Back