2nd Covid Shot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I think it is safe to assume I will survive this. I feel like I got hit in the arm by a toddler with a baseball bat though.
CR9PlGGKuHsTFC4mPWpIccHmr6tatEGHCrklpp8MNcE.jpg

LOL, I was laying on my back in the living room floor with my head propped up on a big pillow watching TV one time when I was about 15 and my little sister who was about 3 or 4 at the time snuck up behind me with a plastic croquet mallet and weliding it two handed decided to play wack-a-mole with my face....FML 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Oh man..🤔🤔 the kyosho will be in good hands. I will be honored to have them. Will take care of pipes nitro as well 😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

You will be fine no worries little fever maybe for a day that's it...
Wolf that would be retarded stupid fast. Would love to see that motor hanging out the back 👍👍🤣🤣🤣

@WickedFog I got dibs on your skeleton, it's cool if you need it for the funeral and stuff, I can wait. 💀 :p🤣
I feel for Wicked's wake, I believe it would only be fitting if we had an SCX24 funeral procession crawl over his carcass body. Also, someone here with a 3D printer needs to fabricate him a casket. It would only be fitting.

When the people pushing it dont take it,
When the polititians take a shot in one arm, and rub another during an interview,
When the manufacture claims it doesn't protect, why should I get one?

If you have one, I wont look at you different, or treat you different. Wether you do or dont, I wish you the best of luck. Your body your choice. But if you shoot me, I think its only fair I get to shoot you. 😁😁

LOL, I was laying on my back in the living room floor with my head propped up on a big pillow watching TV one time when I was about 15 and my little sister who was about 3 or 4 at the time snuck up behind me with a plastic croquet mallet and weliding it two handed decided to play wack-a-mole with my face....FML 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
My ex's daughter was 2 when I had my cataract surgery. The day after I got my bandage off my eye she walked up and blasted a Hot Wheels right into my eye from point-blank range.

Yeah, that is only half of it. I had the 2nd eye done a week later and driving home after getting that bandage off I hit the interstate doing 80 with the window down and a huge bug blasted into that eye. I had to peel this huge wing out from under my eye lid.

If it didnt happen to me, I wouldn't believe it either 😧

Yeah, that is only half of it. I had the 2nd eye done a week later and driving home after getting that bandage off I hit the interstate doing 80 with the window down and a huge bug blasted into that eye. I had to peel this huge wing out from under my eye lid.

If it didnt happen to me, I wouldn't believe it either 😧
Ewwwwwwwwwwwww a wing under your eyelid 😲 :blackeye:

I got stung in the neck by a hornet while riding my motorcycle down the highway. Damn near wrecked from the combination of pain and sudden surprise.

Worst pain = Blown ACL
Most uncomfortable feeling = Covid test

Damn they drive that stick clear up into your brain.

Worst pain = Blown ACL
Most uncomfortable feeling = Covid test

Damn they drive that stick clear up into your brain.
I think the worst pain I ever experienced was 4 locals in the bottom of my foot in order for them to stich up a huge cut from stepping on broken glass.

Worst experience of my life was detoxing off of prescription pain killers after being on them for 9 years. Still dealing with the fall out from that 2.5 years later. they should only give that crap to people who are like terminal or something. After awhile that crap scrambles your brain. I had no idea what I was getting in to when the doc first started giving them to me or Id have never taken them.

Hard as it might be to believe pain meds only marginally beat out quitting smoking. Second worst experience of my life that I thought Id never get through 😒

Well then I hope one of them runs over your big toe...:rolleyes:
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Well then I hope one of them runs over your big toe...:rolleyes:
I did just kick the Kraton walking around my table while gluing foam down. It hurt like a biyatch if that makes you happy 🤪

Worst injury - cut the tip of my finger off in a wood jointer. You could see the tip of my bone. First blade scooped the pad of the finger to the bone. Second blade took the top of the finger and about 1/8" of the nail. 3rd hit was about 1/8" from the back of the fingernail, splitting it down to the bone. Luckily the blades were dull or that last hit would have took half of the last joint on my finger.

I quit smoking over eight years ago and honestly it was the easiest thing in the world to do for me.
I had a choice, quit smoking or die. It was a no brainer. Unfortunately the damage is already done and when I see kids smoking, I just want to kick them in the shin.
Here is the benefit I got out of smoking, like I said, the damage has already been done.

R.jpg

Sorry to say guys, but I am feeling great! 🤪

Looks like I get to enjoy my RC's a bit longer.
Abort! Abort! Operation Trash Collector is a no go, stand down! I repeat Operation Trash Collector is a no go, stand down!

abort mission cancel GIF

I quit smoking over eight years ago and honestly it was the easiest thing in the world to do for me.
I had a choice, quit smoking or die. It was a no brainer. Unfortunately the damage is already done and when I see kids smoking, I just want to kick them in the shin.
Here is the benefit I got out of smoking, like I said, the damage has already been done.

View attachment 132309
I was right at the point of needing Oxygen when I ended up in the hospital for the 6th time with pneumonia. Last time was double pneumonia and I ended up in ICU for two weeks after my heart went into AFIB. I tossed a brand new pack of cigs and a lighter out the window of the car on the way to the hospital and never smoked again. A scare like the ICU has a way of rewiring your brain instantly.

You better believe it does.
Congestive heart failure has a way of doing that also.

Back