20 years today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well, 20 years ago today I wandered in here to escape the Traxxas forum and OvalQueen. I had 2 rcs, my rs4 3 rtr, and my og maxx, still have them both. Here it is, 20 years later and still here at the best rc forum on the web. Only now it's 18 rcs. Thanks Woodie for putting up with me for two decades.

Well, 20 years ago today I wandered in here to escape the Traxxas forum and OvalQueen. I had 2 rcs, my rs4 3 rtr, and my og maxx, still have them both. I Here it is, 20 years later and still here at the best rc forum on the web. Only now it's 18 rcs. Thanks Woodie for putting up with me for two decades.
3 years for me, just a wee lad.

Did you start at the Traxxas forum? They just seemed kind of fascist.

images.jpg

I mean Traxxas.

Congrats 🥂🍻

Pics or they been sold. 🤔
Hows the scx10 coming along? 😁
The scx10 has been sitting. I completely rebuilt the Savage, the RS4 3 has been completely rebuilt, and I have a new lid I'll be painting for it. The maxx will also be torn down and completely rebuilt as well. But recently I have been concentrating on finishing up my CC-01 Jeep YJ

20220727_172446.jpg

20220727_172325.jpg

The scx10 has been sitting. I completely rebuilt the Savage, the RS4 3 has been completely rebuilt, and I have a new lid I'll be painting for it. The maxx will also be torn down and completely rebuilt as well. But recently I have been concentrating on finishing up my CC-01 Jeep YJ

View attachment 149652

View attachment 149653
🤣🤣😂 could be photoshoped.

I got the same wheels on my tmaxx.
I am jealous of your carbon fiber top plate.

I am jealous of your carbon fiber top plate.
Only one of my RS4 3s have the carbon fiber top plate. I'd love to find another one for my Evo, but no luck yet, or people want stupid money for one. What a huge difference that top plate and anti-sway bar made though, it's like it's on rails now. I've also been watching for carbon fiber shock towers, same issue, when one shows up they want stupid money for it.

For the top plate and sways, Id debate paying stupid money. I might buy the sway hardware and mske my own.

I found a shock tower for 25 or 30....... apparently so did someone else.

@NCNitro that's hard to believe that's been 20 years ago. Yet it seems like yesterday. So many memories and so many friends.

You and I are growing old together little buddy. ;) :D

@NCNitro that's hard to believe that's been 20 years ago. Yet it seems like yesterday. So many memories and so many friends.
Right, I can't believe it's been 20 years. I have made great friends from this site, some I've met, some I haven't.
@NCNitro

You and I are growing old together little buddy. ;) :D
Yeah we are lol

Back