$1000 Crawler!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ack.

Its made by RC4WD, so the metals prolly gonna be soft. Prolly also crappy machine work.

:banana::bow:That looks like a modded Tamiya Hilux. Real nice find! I don't think I am going to continue to hunt for a Hilux any more. The price is not so bad for what it is

Yeah brushless is just more efficient. Then add a 6000mah 2s and crawl for 10 or 12 hours. Charlieheaven......

lol 12 hours i think i would actully get bored. So does brushless just have better response??

Brushless is definitely the way to go. With brushless you get much better low end throttle response, tons and tons more low end torque, along with a lot of wheelspeed. I have a Novak goat brushless system in my crawler that I built last month and I'm going to have an even better brushless system in my comp crawler build that I'm just getting started on. You have to realize that these systems have so much torque, if you bind the wheels up, it will actually snap steel dogbones. That gives you an idea how much torque we're talking about. I've got that much low end torque yet I still have enough wheelspeed to drift on slick surfaces.

yay big motor

thats a nice truck id hav to put a big huge brushless on that and a big lipo=devil
:microwave:

thats a nice truck id hav to put a big huge brushless on that and a big lipo

"Note: Note: We recommend to run this truck with stock 540 motor. The 3 speed transmission is not designed for high power brushless type motors."

Last edited: