1/8th buggy servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gmanlusk2004

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a hitec high torque servo and it has been amazing ever since i have owned it. Up until now. I'm starting to have problems with it and i don't know why. What happens is, when i turn it on after it has been sitting for a while (over 2 hours) it works just fine. But after about 4 minutes of it being on, it, all of a sudden, turns all the way to the right. No matter what i do it will not turn back left, or re align itself. I replaced the batteries, and that didn't help, and i also tried turning off the receiver and radio and turning them back on. If I let it sit for a while, then it will work like normal, then in about 4 minutes it will do the same thing.

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, is there a way to fix it? Or did you just send it back to hi tec? What gives???? :(

L8r,
Garrett

theres something wrong with a connection... maby the servo wire is cut? It could be interfearence... :dance:

If you can't find an open spot on the wiring then I would call HiTec. They are VERY good about replacing servos, unless, they can find that you blatently abused it. Which unless you take a hammer to it you more than likely didnt.

well i looked inside the servo, and the wiring isn't cut anywhere. If it is interference, then wouldn't that mean glitching? It will be sitting still w/ out the engine even running, and i would still have this problem. I think that i have heard of someone having this problem before, but i can't remember who.

But thanks for you're input.... i contacted Hitec through email. I'll probably call them tomorrow. (monday)

L8r,
Garrett

read my thread on servo troubles, mine is hi-tec too

Back