1/30 RC M4A3 Sherman Needs Help... Again.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZaneC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Hey guys, as some of you may know, I needed a new motor for my little Sherman. Well, I can't find any. So now I'm thinking I can just put some professional electronics in, but I don't know where to get any. Any recommendations?

I know nothing about micro stuff. If you want professional electronics, maybe look at Mini Z electronics. Mini Z is 1/28 so it should fit in a 1/30.
Hobbywing has the Mini28 system. https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/collections/ezrun-mini28
Other than that, Maybe stock esc/motor with the RTR Mini Z's? Not sure if you can find them separately tho.

I wish I could put those in it. Problem is I need to be able to control the motors separately.

Here's an idea. If I could connect two ESCs to one receiver(airplane radio system), then I could connect a dual battery connector (battery plugs in, then splits of into two for the ESCs), and I'd have a functional tank.

Here's an idea. If I could connect two ESCs to one receiver(airplane radio system), then I could connect a dual battery connector (battery plugs in, then splits of into two for the ESCs), and I'd have a functional tank.
you would have to make it so that you can go forward with both motors by pulling the trigger but also you need to make it so you can turn with the wheel.

If you look at an aircraft radio, it's two joysticks. An ESC hooked up to each joystick. My question is which ports would I have to them into?

Just watched a video. I can connect two at the same time.

Completely fixed it (except the speaker), then painted it, and here it is now.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back