Identifying RC model / Brand

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ! I actually already ordered one . But can I use like regular spray paint (like for a car) or do I have to buy model spray paint like tamiya
Paint needs to be for lexan or polycarbonate. If tamiya it is the PS line. The TS is for other surfaces and not as flexible.

Plastidip is the only non rc paint I would use on an rc.

My best guess, BlackAdder324, is a not so well known RC manufacturer tweaked a Losi platform design. This is a Losi Junior2 chassis:

1709562335850.png

1709563134143.png

This is a B3 clone afterall I believe. Good call Rusty. That explains the differences. I have found other discussions where people were talking about that battery strap. I still can't find for sure what it is. I didn't even know there were clones of the B3 back then. Interesting.

Says MRC on the battery strap and the tires . Apparently it used to be a French company that made a lot of cars but I don't think it exists anymore can you share the thread you found WickedFog? I'm curious how modular the design is if it's a clone . Hopefully I didn't screw up too bad with a lesser known brand with even fewer parts available.

I searched for RC10 B3 clone and just started looking around. I closed the tabs since then as this was on my phone.

Okay so I received the car today . Not in too bad of shape . Most of the screws have rust in the center . Drag links are a little rusty . Differential spins freely and doesn't make any cool noises . I did have to free up the steering a bit with some silicon spray it felt a bit sticky . Took a picture of the steering after removing the front brace. Some of the screws are self taping the rest are machine screws

20240309_184823.jpg

Is there no room to mount those ateering links on the underside of the bellcrank?

To be honest I'm pretty part illiterate. So I'm not 100% sure what your calling out . Are you saying can I basically invert how it's currently sitting ? I don't think so since the body ramps up and has some reinforced structure starting after the bellcranks (if I'm calling the right part out )

I think I get it now . I might be able to make it look like that losi junior posted above but I'm at work so I gotta check it when I get home

Back