The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOBODY TELL MY WIFE!!!
IMG_3862.jpeg

Mine does too. But she wants me to quit breaking them. 🤣🤣
LOL my wife loves it when I break them, I stay down in the shop and don't drive her nuts.
In reality, she loves it when I have a rig to work on. It keeps my mind off my health.

LOL my wife loves it when I break them, I stay down in the shop and don't drive her nuts.
In reality, she loves it when I have a rig to work on. It keeps my mind off my health.
I’m in the garage now trying to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. The Amazon fairy left a bunch of parts today.

Mine does too. But she wants me to quit breaking them. 🤣🤣
That was Mrs. Doom! When I was flying a lot. She would always say "Have fun, don't crash" on my way out the door to the flying field. But she never complained about it.

That was Mrs. Doom! When I was flying a lot. She would always say "Have fun, don't crash" on my way out the door to the flying field. But she never complained about it.
Mrs Bull is helping me rearrange the garage to make a RC workspace this weekend after I told her about the new one so I think I’m in the clear. 🤣

Mrs Bull is helping me rearrange the garage to make a RC workspace this weekend after I told her about the new one so I think I’m in the clear. 🤣
You'll know for sure this weekend if you find a cot next to your workbench. 🤣

Looks to me more like a standard reach plug, the #8 should be just fine.

Yes, I’m running the #8 in my Vorza, the other member post the LC4 plug, I have them for the tmaxx, I wasn’t sure if the long one would cause an issue in place of the shorter ones

Yes, I’m running the #8 in my Vorza, the other member post the LC4 plug, I have them for the tmaxx, I wasn’t sure if the long one would cause an issue in place of the shorter ones
I think you would need to pull the head and whatever that spacer is called off and see how far it protrudes into the combustion chamber dome.

Back