Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakfast is probably the best meal of the day imo. Some pancakes and bacon. Or french toast. egg sammich. All is good. We are having bacon for breakfast on the weekend. Full 2 pounds. Divided by 4 in the house. Each of us gets 4 or 5 pieces I think.

Just wait until I post mine in a little bit 😁
View attachment 173690

Is it a Peanut Butter and Jellyfish sandwich? 🤔

PXL_20231024_224115252.jpg

Poor me.
The US of A is not the land of the free no more. Because everything is expensive and we can't have RC Tracks because no one can afford them.
Highly doubt we can revive it. So there goes my racing career / hobby. I guess back to the starting point. To bashing.

Poor me.
The US of A is not the land of the free no more. Because everything is expensive and we can't have RC Tracks because no one can afford them.
Highly doubt we can revive it. So there goes my racing career / hobby. I guess back to the starting point. To bashing.
Nordy is Hammer Downs dog. :thumbs-up:

Poor me.
You need a good ramp, and 4WD vehicles for bashing.
Or send it off some piles of gravel somewhere

You need a good ramp, and 4WD vehicles for bashing.
Or send it off some piles of gravel somewhere
Yep. I'm just thinking about selling the cars minus my race stuff, get that new Tekno sct. That would be a beast if a basher, and I could still take it to the track if I want too.

Yesterday, I made a large batch of stir fry using ground turkey, tofu, imitation crab meat, bean sprouts, carrots, celery, shredded cabbage, ginger, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Tonight, I served it over brown rice cooked with tomatoes. Mixed everything up with plenty of El Yucateco hot sauce. Yum!
20231025_183103.jpg

Last edited:
Back