Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I did such a good job apologizing to @Xraycer , Mrs. DOOM made a big ham and cheese omellette and a big batch of fried potatoes for dinner. Sorry, no pic, It was devoured to quickly, apparently apologizing can really make you work up an appetite.

Since I did such a good job apologizing to @Xraycer , Mrs. DOOM made a big ham and cheese omellette and a big batch of fried potatoes for dinner. Sorry, no pic, It was devoured to quickly, apparently apologizing can really make you work up an appetite.
Well hell, I'm sorry to all of you. Maybe some groceries will show up..

Homemade Mac & Cheese.
BDAFD7E0-848F-41B1-B5DE-77270F7A3119.jpeg

A couple of cut up hot dogs would work nicely with that mac.

Uh, sorry, don't mean you Nordy.
Burger. Cowboy mac is what we used to call it and was my favorite meal.

Our local tavern (4 minute walk from home) has new owners and has been renewed/revived so a new menu to explore.

I had a cold pint, Carolina chicken wings and a Duke Nukem burger. Very nice and big meals. Can't wait to try more of the menu.

Didn't get a pic but that's the burger

20231027_183029.jpg

Last edited:
Our local tavern (4 minute walk from home) has new owners and has been renewed/revived so a new menu to explore.

I had a cold pint, Carolina chicken wings and a Duke Nukem burger. Very nice and big meals. Can't wait to try more of the menu.

Didn't get a pic but that's the burger

View attachment 173802
Duke Nukem was a fun video game! :)

Apogee Software Pixel GIF by Apogee Entertainment

Back