Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work dinner. Tried a new American Chinese take out place near work: New Hong Kong. Looks like I'll be ordering from here, from now on, when I want American Chinese food. Good quality ingredients, well made, and large portions.
20231021_170913.jpg

Tonight, I made a stir-fry using ground turkey, tofu, imitation crab meat, carrots, celery, bean sprouts, cabbage, ginger, oysters sauce, garlic powder and sesame oil. Had it with brown rice that was cooked with grape tomatoes.
Pretty good!
Dessert was a banana and a few bites of store bought apple pie that Mrs. X brought home.

Constructed the boy and myself Opaa brand gyros. Added tomatoes and thinly sliced red onions. Also, added El Yucateco hot sauce to mine.

Had a large Asian pear and the finished the last slice of store made apple pie from yesterday.
20231023_175628.jpg

Just finished my only meal for the day, breakfast.
Breakfast is probably the best meal of the day imo. Some pancakes and bacon. Or french toast. egg sammich. All is good. We are having bacon for breakfast on the weekend. Full 2 pounds. Divided by 4 in the house. Each of us gets 4 or 5 pieces I think.
My mouth started watering when I saw the PBJ pic!
Just wait until I post mine in a little bit 😁
PXL_20231024_163821936.jpg

Last edited:
Back