The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you should have hiked down and looked for the old ones.

Feel free to do so when you go over to look for all those abandoned bikes. They're a little ways past mile marker 2.5 at the top of the steep climb on the Mouse Branch loop if running that trail clockwise. If you find 'em, I'll pay the shipping to send them back to me. :D

Filled propane bottle. jalapeño cheese deer sausage and deer burgers are on the menu for tonight.

Hmmm, jalapeno= @Rolex repellant.... Good to know.

Picked up a new Moto 360 watch. Best Buy had them for $100 off and they had the stainless steel case.

Finally got my two glocks i had ordered in from the supplier.

1967 adjustable Gilette DE razor. I also ordered a portable Bluetooth speaker, and Spaceballs on blue ray.

A new SSD and cloning kit for the bedroom media PC. Getting set for Win 10 upgrade there.

New radiator and valve cover gasket for my son's Jeep.

3x Airline tickets. My wife and kids went home for her grandfather's service and to visit her family, they flew there Space-A but have been stuck for the last three weeks. There has been a pretty regular and reliable rotation of flights between the bases by her family and the base in England, at least until she was looking to get home.

I also picked up a used set of aluminum Axial links for my Wraith.

Well, that's what's important. As long as she's not home, she can't stop you. ;)
I don't think she'll be swinging by to stop me anytime soon. Maybe she won't remember that she mailed me a Mini 8ight, then I can just tell her that she sent the Wraith.

I don't think she'll be swinging by to stop me anytime soon. Maybe she won't remember that she mailed me a Mini 8ight, then I can just tell her that she sent the Wraith.
Or you could tell her that her best friend heard that you were lonely and sent you the Wraith...