Zee vs SMC vs other lipos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go look at the test results.
I guess I could really see it if one was racing. But for someone like me That bashes from what I've researched last few days Zeee is just as good as any of them for a backyard basher.

I use lots of Zee batteries. Never, every had an issue. However! I can take the best battery out there and destroy it by not maintaining it properly. charge, play, let cool, charge again or half charge for storage. Balance at least once evey 6 runs or so. I have four year old Zees working perfectly to this day.
Youll ruin any LiPo you dont take care of so I fail to see your point.... and dont try to tell me that Zeee LiPos are somehow an exception to that rule because I promise you, they arent magical...

Uh, what? just because they work doesn't mean they are good lol???? that makes as much sense as fake news lol!
Any LiPo will work. That doesn't mean its good quality. Makes perfect sense.

I guess I could really see it if one was racing. But for someone like me That bashes from what I've researched last few days Zeee is just as good as any of them for a backyard basher.
So if you could get a LiPo that was 3 times better quality than a Zeee LiPo and it was only $6 more then youd rather have the worse quality Zeee LiPo? If you're answer is yes then more power to ya, but that would be pretty daft imho.

Last edited: