You just have to accept it.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG he lives....its over... there goes the site

hehe, i'm still around, just don't sure rcnt that much anymore now that I got rid of all the r/c's.

hey i have not been on here for a long time but ill never part with my rc's

God put this topic back before somebody chokes on dust.

lol why i had fun smack talking kwong2001

Wow!
A blast from the past.
Still riding motorcycles?

RatzoRC said:
Still riding motorcycles?

Sorta..I crashed the bike on Sunday, wasn't paying attention and ran the bike into the back of another car :( It's gonna be months before it's back together. Perfect timing since it was 4 days from my birthday (today is officially 23 years since i exited the womb).

But what sucks worse about the crash, for the last month or so i've been hardcore helping my sister learn to ride. Now i'm gonna be out of commission for several months, and my dad isn't really into helping my sister. So I dunno how that will work out, PLUS, at the moment, i'm still a bit traumatized from the crash and can't see myself riding...but i'll probably get back into it relatively fast.

td-civ said:
hey i have not been on here for a long time but ill never part with my rc's

I thought the same thing until I stopped using the r/c's out of bordom hehe. BUT, my last car was a RS4 2 with an XTM 24.7...sweet car, but it had issues that I never felt like trying to resolve since I lost interest. Besides motorcycles are more fun (as long as you don't crash).

Last edited:
ya i know how that feels man i hit a car and went right throw the back glass that was 2 years ago now all i do work on cars it cool as hell that i can keep up with bikes on the high way in a civic

If anyone was curious, the bike's been rebuilt. Costed WAY MORE than it should have, could have bought a 97-98 f3 (better than 95-96 version) for less than rebuilding it. The painting ended blowing it out of budget, and the forks ended up being bent. The right vortex clip-on won't clear the stock master cylinder, so this winter i'll be buying a brembo m/c along with steel braided lines and some bettter brake pads, figure if i'm gonna spend $300 on a m/c, then I might as improve the braking as best I can...anyhoo, check the pictures below

DSCN1321.gif

DSCN1323.gif

DSCN1331.gif

Back