You guys have to see this, man thats gotta hurt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon321

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing

Funny

Last edited by a moderator:
has been posted about 15 times, but still funny every time i see it!

Place is for bikes though, should learn some respect, thats why alot of people dont like rc's running around cuz of the punks running them.

Place is for bikes though, should learn some respect, thats why alot of people dont like rc's running around cuz of the punks running them.

Amen, Don't give RC's a bad name.

but you do have to give that guy mad props. he got her right in the kisser!!!
she could have asked him to stop instead of yelling some nonsense

but you do have to give that guy mad props. he got her right in the kisser!!!
she could have asked him to stop instead of yelling some nonsense

It doesn't look intentional really.
Why should he need to be asked to stop? There are much better places to bash than at a bike park.

I could see going there to bash if the place was empty, but if there are other people around using the park for what it was intended, then they should move elsewhere or at least keep a goooood amount of distance between them. My favorite place is a local baseball park because of the large parking lot, dirt infields, and grass. But if there are other people there, i usually leave, or keep about 50 yards away.

Ditto, I hang out where the people aren't. It only takes one bad hit to cause a receiver or servo to crap out, then you have a 15lb rig busting along at 40+ MPH! That could do some serious damage to a leg!

BMX parks are a total blast to bash at though. All I have is a small concrete skate park and usually, kids are there by 10:30am, so if I want to run there, I got to get there early.

i agree there is no need to be where other people are. i love to go to the parks and play but i stay away from others because you never know what could happen, but it is fun when everybody gathers around to watch.:D

would be funnier to see the girls dad get ahold of the dooosh that hit her.

would be funnier to see the girls dad get ahold of the dooosh that hit her.

that would be hillarious,cuz if that was my daughter i would hold him down and have my daughter run him over with my revo lol

Back