Eye Candy for you guys

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I know a lot say to much aluminum or billet. But yup Candy Krush Bug chassis. 🤣

IMG_0240.jpeg

IMG_0242.jpeg

IMG_0243.jpeg

IMG_0245.jpeg

Had to do dual rear coils/bypass for suspension for weight and yes it’s 8s set up on 1/10 scale. It’s stupid no lie but you guys said it can’t be done. ✔️
Only thing I have to do is cut out or make something work for what spur gear I want to run and change so yup probably see a gear coming out the cover. Will kinda look sic.

Last edited:
I know a lot say to much aluminum or billet. But yup Candy Krush Bug chassis. 🤣

View attachment 173049

View attachment 173050

View attachment 173051

View attachment 173052
Had to do dual rear coils/bypass for suspension for weight and yes it’s 8s set up on 1/10 scale. It’s stupid no lie but you guys said it can’t be done. ✔️
Only thing I have to do is cut out or make something work for what spur gear I want to run and change so yup probably see a gear coming out the cover. Will kinda look sic.
Pretty slick, do you actually need front tires or are they for show. Thinking the fronts won't ever touch the ground.

Pretty slick, do you actually need front tires or are they for show. Thinking the fronts won't ever touch the

That machine is a work of art, for sure. Wanna see the body on it. Sweet. 🏁
It’s the Bug body custom on it
Here crap pics but it’s what I got

Attachments

• IMG_0206.jpeg
    IMG_0206.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0201.jpeg
    IMG_0201.jpeg
    491.9 KB · Views: 23
This has got me thinking of building a sand rail. I've got an old t-maxx chassis I could use for parts. Hmmmm.....

Back