Might have to go make a deal

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Man like to have a bike again, tossing the idea around. Might try see on a deal on this one.

IMG_0695.png

That's nice! I'm starting to get that need again. My last new bike was a 2018 Triumph Bobber. Kinda lost interest in it but who knows. My neighbor has a nice Road King in her shop.

I get the appeal for some folks, but cruisers just never did it for me. Good looking example though.
Same here. My first love was dirtbikes and dual sports. Had a few sportbikes for awhile, then a Harley sportster. As much as I love to ride, I really don't enjoy riding on the road with other drivers. Way to many close calls. I have come back to loving dirtbikes again. To me riding on trails without cars is the ultimate pleasure.

Same here. My first love was dirtbikes and dual sports. Had a few sportbikes for awhile, then a Harley sportster. As much as I love to ride, I really don't enjoy riding on the road with other drivers. Way to many close calls. I have come back to loving dirtbikes again. To me riding on trails without cars is the ultimate pleasure.
I share your dissatisfaction with close calls and drivers. Everyone has their nose in their phones while driving. I just donated this one to an organization that shares the proceeds to military veterans a few months ago. It's a Dyna Street Bob and was fun to ride in the mountains away from the city.
20150728_143224-1.jpg

Man like to have a bike again, tossing the idea around. Might try see on a deal on this one.

View attachment 178320
I’ve tossed the idea around to get another bike, I’ve had 2, a beginner Kawasaki 454 LTD and a 04 ZX6, seriously considered a street glide year before last but I’m too afraid I’ll end up crippled or dead. A girl my old lady works with dad, got killed a month ago. He moved to Florida and wasn’t there a week, something he always wanted to do. Had an accident and died. Cops knocked on her door cuz his license was still from here to tell her. I’ll stick to mustangs and RC’s lol

My sister was an ER nurse for a long time... she's always called them Donor-cycles... as in organ donor.

I used to love to ride but Psoriatic Arthritis put an end to bikes like my CBR1000RR...
20200508_212648.jpg

I've also tried the cruiser thing which isnt as hard on my joints but I'm still unable to ride any real length of time before it just becomes not worth it anymore. Plus without being able to go mach 9 with my hair on fire, its just not the same. lol
Harley 2.JPG

Back